4.0 out of 5 stars Apple original earphones for the iPod shuffle 3rd gen
Good sound quality.
Decent ear fit.
The controls work exactly as you'd expect, but they are slightly too close to the ear for my liking. I'd personally prefer them to be on the main part of the lead before it splits to each ear, not so close to my ear that it looks like I'm trying to get rid of excess ear wax everytime I alter the volume.
Apart from that,...
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by Trafod

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
The first time I purchased these headphones none of the controls worked. I purchased some more after the others completely broke, thinking that it was a one-off, and found that this time the volume control wouldn't work. I also found that with both headphones the sound quality was ok at the beginning but within 1-2 weeks the sound quality got worse.
I defiantely...
Published on 19 Mar 2011 by bookworm92

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 19 Mar 2011
This review is from: Earphones With Volume Controls (No Mic) - iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 3rd/4th Gen, iPod Classic 5th/6th Gen, iPod Nano 4th/5th/6th Gen, iPod Shuffle 4th Gen (Electronics)
I defiantely wouldn't recommend these headphones to anyone. You would be better off spending more money on some decent quality headphones.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 9 Mar 2011
I was pleased that these headphones worked to change songs on my iPod but unfortunately the volume doesn't work.Luckily it is at a reasonable level that I can hear but it would be nice to be able to increase it

1.0 out of 5 stars Apple Earphones, 6 Feb 2011
E. Porter (UK) - See all my reviews
These earphones are rubbish. Please do not waste your money on them. The sound is only good when you lie in bed at night with no other sound going on! If you want to listen to music while you walk to work - then you don't stand a chance of hearing it unless you turn the volume up to its highest capacity & then go deaf in the process! What happens is when you walk or jog or whatever, the earphones slip out of your ear so you spend half the time fiddling with the volume control, usually while trying to balance all your shopping. Not good & if you like classical music - don't even go there - the times I've nearly cried with frustration trying to hear Pavarotti above the sound of traffic - it's hopeless. Are there any good Apple earphones out there?? I'm going to try to see if I can find some or maybe invent some!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst product ever bought from Amazon, 28 Jun 2011
Bought the apple earphones for my iPod shuffle and when received, the volume control did not work. They were set to the highest level therefore could not be worn unless I wanted to lose my hearing within a short period of time. I was just going to bin them and go to the apple shop to purchase a new pair but then thinking that money is still money and that the product was faulty I decided to email the supplier to explain by situation. To there credit they sent me another pair. Unfortunately again, plugging them in to use for the first time, the exact same thing happened. Completely useless. It's made me doubt buying anything from Amazon in future

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 28 Feb 2011
I ordered these on behalf of my boyfriend thinking we were getting a great deal, when we received them we found that the volume buttons didn't work at all, so we sent them back to the seller who then sent us a replacement, only to find the exact same problem again! Needless to say we requested a refund the second time. The only redeeming factor was that the seller gave us a refund without a problem. Don't bother ordering these, they are obviously not the real deal and the price really is too good to be true.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 20 July 2011
The earphones are not as described, they came without volume control and I am unable to skip tracks on my ipod shuffle. Completely different earphones than the image provided.

3.0 out of 5 stars replacement headphones to use on shuffle 3rd generation, 16 Feb 2011
Mrs. Andrea Mcloughlin (england) - See all my reviews
these do work but you can only change tracks not the volume whenused with a ipod 3rd generation shuffle,service was excellent they arrived within the time limit

4.0 out of 5 stars Apple original earphones for the iPod shuffle 3rd gen, 11 Nov 2010
Good sound quality.
Decent ear fit.
Apart from that, they do exactly what they're supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 30 July 2013
I really like the way the earbuds are shaped and fit nicely (and comfortably) into your ear. I use these earphones all the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too loud, 12 Jun 2013
The product was as advertised but I find the volume will go up but is set at a high volume to start with. Probably ok for a teenager but not for an oldie like myself

ARRAY(0xa69b7060)