5.0 out of 5 stars We love buzzing around in our bee!
Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee)

I did LOTS of research on trikes before I decided on this one mainly due to the price differences between them and I wanted my little lad to be safe and comfy when using it. I'm REALLY pleased with my choice!

Set up of the trike took about 20 - 30 mins max and once assembled it looked lovely and was sturdy...
Published on 20 April 2011 by T. Simpson

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
good for my 2 year old son but the basket in the back always gets off. anyway, it's a good bike
Published 16 months ago by IOANNA PAZVANTI

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars We love buzzing around in our bee!, 20 April 2011
T. Simpson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee)

When our 12 month old saw it the following day his eyes lit up and he couldn't wait to get in it. He's not a lad that likes to sit still for long but was more than happy to sit in this while I did the housework (which made life a lot easier and housework quicker!!) and we never have any issues of him trying to get out when we're out and about. Much easier than getting him to stay in his buggy!!

Plus points:
-High back rest makes trike very comfy and supportive
-Padded seat cover for first stage nice for little one to sit on
-Secure harness (essential as my little one tries to climb out of and into everything!!)
-Parent bag great for keys, purse, spare nappies & wipes etc.
-Nice to push and adjustable handle great for catering for tall and short people.
-Basket on back good for carrying little bits like toys etc if going to park
-Drink holder
-Toy phone - apparently the best thing ever as it's in contant use when we're out with the trike!!

Negatives:
-Sun shade good idea but moves very easily if there is a breeze.
-Handle turns more than the wheels do which takes a bit of getting used to. Some reviews I read previous to purchasing mentioned the trike tipping when turning corners/going down curbs etc. I imagine this is due to this reason but we've had no problems probably because we were aware of the issue before we used it.
-Basket on back comes off easily BUT this has only happened when little one climbs over trike to get in it!!
-A little bulky when storing but no worse than a pushchair is!

I had debated getting the reclining trike but as it barely reclines (in my opinion) and my little one was already 12 months old I decided against it. Also the back rest stays long for all stages of use which I though would look and feel a bit odd when little one was using as a trike on his own.

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. The price of these trikes seem a lot of money but I honestly think it will get lots of use and so will be worth it in the long run. Everyone that has pushed it says how nice it is to push and how much my son loves being in it. Also had lots of comments for total strangers on how fabulous it looks and how happy he looks sat in it.

Look around for a good price and I'm sure you'll be happy with it if you go for it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for grown ups and the wee one, 2 May 2011
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
Our little one loves her bee trike and she looks so cool in it. So much easier to steer than the cheaper versions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, my daughter loves it, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
I bought this as an alternative to my daughters buggy for the spring/summer. She loves it and enjoys the freedom of feeling in control by holding the steering bars. Nice little bag for storing essentials and lightweight so very easy to carry

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Well Made and Easy To Put Together, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
Wanted something special for our grandson Joe. This fitted the bill exactly. Not the cheapest but certainly is good value, great colour, really adaptable and Joe love's it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My one year old loves it perfect first birthday present, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
Bought this trike for my daughters first birthday and its well worth the money really pleased with it. Handles really well plus there's a drinks holder and mobile phone for her. Love the colour too it's different from all the rest

4.0 out of 5 stars a must buy!!!, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
easy to assemble, good quality finished product. my child loves it! i have a poorly child who is physically weaker than your average child and i feel he was well supported in this trike! i love the bright colours! worth evey penny!!
would recommend this product as i couldnt find a fault!!

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
I ordered the Smart Trike Bee version because it was not available on our market (I live in Romania), just the blue, red, pink and green versions.
Overall is a loveable trike, smart colors, has a good stability, very easy to stir, even for my 5,5 yo son. I took it for my 8 mo daughter and I chose the yellow color so I can easily give it forward after no longer needed in our courtyard.
The baby is very happy in it, she's having so much fun with the attached phone and also I can place other toys in the bottle compartment in front so she can easily reach them. The seat is comfy and safe, at least at this age.
One little con thou: the wheels should have more rubber.

5.0 out of 5 stars wont get stung by the price., 3 July 2014
a.m.owers (london england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
put together fairly easily, a bit fiddly trying to put screw in seat hole after fitting straps could be made easier, but am well satisfied with the price and the trike.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
BOUGHT FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER FOR HER 1ST BIRTHDAY PREVIOUSLY BOUGHT ONE FOR MY GRANDSON THEY LOVE GOING OUT TOGETHER ON THEIR TRIKES.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo 3 in 1 (Bee) (Toy)
Love it....its fantastic, my daughter loves it!! so bright & summery, easy to push, great little bag & cup holder,would recommend to everyone!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Smart Trike Zoo 3-in-1 (Bee)
Out of stock