5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Trike
I am so glad I choose the smart trike, seem to be the best one going, if you want to look the best, and having this green frog one stands out from the crowed. Easy to put together, but instructions can be a bit difficult to understand at times. So many options to change into as they grow. My 10 month baby really enjoys going out in it.
Published on 18 July 2010 by Moonbean

3.0 out of 5 stars ΚΑΛΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΛΛΑ
A FRIEND OF MINE HAD ORDERED THE SAME TRIKE (DIFFERENT ANIMAL COW)AND HERS HA A RAINCOVER.ALSO THE LITTLE BASKET THA IT HAS IN THE BACK KEEPS FALLING OUT
Published 14 months ago by constantina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Trike, 18 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Trike envy sets in!, 2 Sep 2010
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo Frog 3-in-1 (Frog) (Toy)
Buying this version for my niece who's one. I bought the smart trike plus for my own little boy last year and he absolutely loves it. He's now 21 months and so far it's been great for trips to the park - or when you want to steer them but they dont want to get in a pushchair. He even just loves been pushed round in circles in the garden!

If I'd seen this at the time then would have paid the bit extra to upgrade. It just looks quite a lot better and the phone and bits and bobs just make it that little bit better from a practical point of view too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 1st Birthday Present, 9 Nov 2010
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo Frog 3-in-1 (Frog) (Toy)
I bought this trike for my grandson's 1st birthday and was so happy with it - so was my baby!! The main reason I chose it was the value for money - you could probably put an 8 month old baby in the first set up, as long as they were steady on their bottom. It then converts for a 12 - 18 month old and then gives the child independence when they are about 2. Our grandchild loves it and so does his mum, as it is so easy to push along. Only criticism is it does not turn corners or full circles very well - it needs a wide berth.
If you want a trike that will last a long while - this is the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler relaxation, 11 Nov 2010
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo Frog 3-in-1 (Frog) (Toy)
Absolutely fantastic at a great price. My son loves this and is always on the 'phone' that came with it attatched. Easy to assemble and very durable. My son just loves being pushed around in it and once he is able to reach the pedals himself will also love riding this. Ideal for use in the park and we have also used it at the shopping centre. A must buy for all toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 3 Dec 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo Frog 3-in-1 (Frog) (Toy)
If you are buying this as a gift make it the night before as it took quite a while and they only have diagram instructions that is my only issue with the product

My little boy loves cruising round town on his trike and I find it easy to push/steer (although the first go was a bit tricky) My little boy loves being able to look all around and when he sees people talking on their phones he picks up his phone :D
THe drinks holder is limited....no handled cups etc but have found plenty that do fit
the little baqg is great,just the right size for phone purse keys and a nappy and a small pack of wipes so no need for handbag
the bucket is ideal size for a loaf of bread and bottle of milk so great for a quick trip to local shop
I have seen these advertised for £120 and I dont think I would pay that but definitely worth £75-100

ps not product related but the 'super saver delivery was awful'....was 10 ays late for my boys bday(luckily he was 1 so didnt open many presents on his bday anyway)

5.0 out of 5 stars smart trike zoo frog 3in1, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo Frog 3-in-1 (Frog) (Toy)
I ordered this more than a year ago, I think this was a good choice even if it was expensive that time, as it did last long and we are still using it these days! I would recommend this product to anyone as it is safe and easy to control!

5.0 out of 5 stars smart trike zoo, 9 Sep 2013
C. Jamieson (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo Frog 3-in-1 (Frog) (Toy)
Gift for my grandsons 1st birthday he adores it! Well built easy to assemble seems very strong & sturdy steering is great & it's very stable would recommend to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars ΚΑΛΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΛΛΑ, 26 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo Frog 3-in-1 (Frog) (Toy)
My toddler loves it....nice quality..eye catching..I hv seen people admiring it when out on a stroll...very easy to assemble..happy Mum..

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic little trike, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Smart Trike Zoo Frog 3-in-1 (Frog) (Toy)
My 14 month old loves his trike. Getting him into his buggy was getting harder, he just wants to walk. The trike means he can be active and watch the world around him whilst I remain in control of the directions. I take him everywhere on it, great round the shops. It steers well and the seat looks very comfortable, my son loves sitting in it and can last a few hours without complaint. It can be slightly noisy over some surfaces, but it seems sturdy. The bucket on the back is good for toys or for a pint of milk and loaf of bread at the shops!. The bag on the handle fits a nappy, wipes, keys and a small snack, and the cup holder on the front fits most sippy cups so we are good to go outfor a while without the need for lugging around a changebag. Highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Smart Trike Zoo Frog 3-in-1 (Frog)