5.0 out of 5 stars Whey powder as it should be
Ever wonder why your current powder is so sweet and moreish? check the label! Did some research on the various sweetners used in the (many) previous powders I have tried and was alarmed at the articles so decided to go natural.

Published on 9 Mar 2012 by Steve

1.0 out of 5 stars really bad! I bought this product based on several good ...
Really, really bad!
I bought this product based on several good reviews and the fact that it contained the exact combination I was looking for: whey + BCAA and No sweeteners. Unfortunately, this product is HORRIBLE! The whey barely mixes with water, whether I use a standard shaker bottle or I use the whisk balls; so there are chunks in the drink.
What is worse...
Published 1 month ago by LL Diamond

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Whey powder as it should be, 9 Mar 2012

This strawberry flavour smells of strawberry but tastes of almost nothing when mixed. It is as natural as i have seen after lots of reading. It forms a bright pink colour which i believe is caused by an ingredient taken from beetroot. Once again, good for you. Do your body a favour, stop drinking chemicals and grab a tub of this instead. mix it with milk and fruit if you really have to.

One final thing, remember that a powder is meant to be a supplement, the bulk of protein should come from meat, fish and eggs for the best gains. Speaking from experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good supplement with no artificial stuff, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Reflex Nutrition 2.27kg Vanilla Natural Whey (Personal Care)
A good British product without the typical hyped-up "MAX TURBO" nonsense all over the label, manufactured to a decent and certified standard (ISO 9001). It's even made using renewable energy and comes in a nice easy-to-recycle container.

It's nice and easy to mix up, and all flavours taste OK, with the chocolate being the most drinkable and the vanilla being the most flexible for mixing in other flavours such as strawberry, chocolate and banana. It's been a good help in getting additional protein into my day, and I've made good gains in the time I've been using it, rather than just toning up.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beach is That way!, 22 Mar 2011
G. M. Dixon "Weather Man" (Heavy Rain) - See all my reviews
Well what can i say, Works the charm, im 2 weeks into my course and it shows already, practically doubling my size if i was to gym without this, I gym most days for about 1-2hours, Student aged 18 and I get asked all the time, Which way the Beach is? I gladly show them with a ticket to the gun show

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stuff - forget looking for a decent protein this is the one!, 5 Jun 2013
tried literally dozens of different whey, expensive ones, cheap ones, etc etc.
Bought the natural reflex whey due to reading up on the junk they throw into whey these days. Awesome product, not massive on protien but equal to the others on USABLE protien. This stuff digests great, low carbs, low fat and more importantly no gut rot! Honestly i get no bloating or cramps from this stuff, i get the majority of protien from fish meat nuts cottage cheese etc but this tops me up when i need it! Vanilla is nice apparrently chocolate is better - will try that next!
look no further spend the money - be fair to yourself !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most natural whey in the market of the UK, 4 Dec 2013
I have asked my wife who is a pharmacist about all the ingredients in that one, USN, Phd and optimum (normal one) she said this is the most natural one. hence the taste isn't as nice as other ones... think wisely.. whats more important? health for 30 more years or taste for 3 mins! it does not taste bad at all.. its only weak.. I love the product and defo wont change !

1.0 out of 5 stars really bad! I bought this product based on several good ..., 6 Oct 2014
Really, really bad!
What is worse is the flavor. The vanilla just tastes like simple powdered milk. I have had a couple whey drinks that do not have added sweeteners or limit the use of such. I chose Reflex for the BCAA, but I regret that decision.
Trust me, if you are looking for what I was looking for, buy a better whey, like Gold Standard or 365, or just get the GNC Pro Performance and accept the fake sugars...then buy a separate BCAA mix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naturally great way to get whey!, 23 Aug 2014
I really like that this powder is not full of nasties. It has a very feint chocolate flavour so I put half a teaspoon of Choc Shot natural flavouring in just to give it a flavour boost and mix it with a few ice cubes and top up with semi skimmed milk. Consumed straight after a workout it stops me getting those carb cravings an hour later and has helped me keep the quality of the rest of my diet high as my hunger is much less. I barely eat any meat because I don't like it and this is a great way to up my protein. I am female 42 and into running, spinning and crossfit style training .

5.0 out of 5 stars Superclean, 16 July 2012
Mr. Andrew P. Ryan (UK) - See all my reviews
From what I can gather from hours trawling for information, this is the cleanest Protein powder available. Its a fair price (pay cheaper and definitely notice the lack of quality)
the chocolate is an awesome substitute for when I'm craving something sweet, and the strawberry is pretty good too, but I would suggest that the flavors are milder than others. this suits me great tho. I keep Vanilla for adding to food, like oats for breakfast..
I keep two chocolate, one vanilla and one strawberry in reserve and will be borderline devastated if they ever stop producing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative, 20 Aug 2010
I don't know of any contender to this product : every protein powder out there is stuffed with sugar or sweetener. Being in a low carb diet, and wanting to avoid artificial sweeteners, this is my only choice.

Well, actually I'm lucky : the taste is totally ok.

Of course, the powder won't dissolve properly but it's not worse than any other one out there. Better than a lot of them in fact.

3.0 out of 5 stars Other then that its a great product., 8 July 2014
I have currently stopped purchasing the product for just one reason and that's the fact that is contains "gluten" which it seems a lot of people in this world are sensitive to. Other then that its a great product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›