Colour Name: Champagne GoldChange

on 2 May 2012
Bought these as a second pair to keep in the car for bird-watching etc and, for the price, I don't think you could do any better. They are small, light and compact. The focusing and dioptre rings are easy to use and the lenses give a clear image. Only has a single point to attach the strap to but that's OK for me. I would recommended as a very good quality second pair.
Delivery was also very quick.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 19 September 2014
Very good binoculars, lightweight, fit easily into my bag, and a gorgeous colour (magenta). The strap is comfortable and does not dig into the neck when walking around.

I just need to remember to take the lens caps off before I use them(!).

I received a free pair of binoculars from the National Trust and these Olympus ones are much, much better.
on 26 March 2014
I work shifts on the short sea trade and like to carry my own binoculars which need to be lightweight and fit in my pocket. These are therefore ideal. I hadn't originally planned to order the "pearl white" but since the normal silver was out of stock it didn't matter. Since using them the pearl white has actually proven to be very useful since it makes them easy to find if I put them down on the dark ship's bridge. Although 8 x 21 isn't the optimum for use at night these perform very well and far better than the cheaper 8 x 21's that I've owned in the past. For daylight use the very good image quality is as would be expected from the Olympus brand. The construction also seems robust. The only odd point is that the securing neck strap is only secured to a single point on one side of the binoculars rather than the usual double side securing. Only a very minor issue but it takes some getting used to.
on 10 May 2012
My first pair of binoculars and I am delighted with them. They are simple to use even for a complete beginner. They are compact and lightweight so easy to carry around and the magnification is just right for watching birds/wildlife. I also intend to use them at the theatre.
on 9 January 2015
Bought them as an extra Christmas present for my wife and she loves them. She also likes the colour. We've just started bird watching and as I already have a good pair of binoculars, it made sense for her to have a good compact set. Very good magnification and build quality.
on 30 August 2013
We ordered these binoculars for an upcoming safari. Never having bought binoculars before I was impressed at the price (and also the speed of delivery).

I tried them out at home and was impressed how clear they are - helped no end by the ease of adjusting them. They are amazingly compact and lightweight and come with a protective carry case. They also have a good field of vision, important for viewing wildlife. We were so impressed that we ordered another pair straight away so that my wife and I would each have our own set for watching the birds and beasts of Africa. Again they arrived quickly and with no problems.

Would recommend to anyone for any application where lightweight binoculars are needed.
on 2 June 2012
Super small and lightweight pair of good quality binoculars. Good distance viewing and sharp focus. Bought them for my wife, but find myself using them more often than my own large, heavyweight pair!
A great buy!
on 15 October 2013
I bought these binoculars specifically for a trip to Borneo and Malaysia for the time that we were spending in the jungle. I've never owned a pair before and all I knew was that I wanted something compact, light, splash / moisture resistant (for the humidity), and reasonably around £50. I took some advice from an avid birdwatcher and the amazon reviews and these were the ones that ticked the boxes.

These pair were ideal for me and my trip and have used them since for trips to the local wetlands. They give a really sharp image. I keep them in my glovebox as they are really handy.
on 13 January 2015
All good but now think I should have gone for a pair with a wider field of view but would then lose compactness - life's a compromise!
on 11 February 2013
These are great little binoculars - light weight and dinky sized, just right for your handbag or pocket. I bought these for mainly watching the bird feeder in my garden and also for the theatre. I have a squint (meaning my right pupil is higher than my left) and, being able to adjust the binoculars in the middle, I can get a single view as opposed to most other bigger binoculars where I have to try to cope with two separate circular images. I can't fault these.