5.0 out of 5 stars A very successful purchase!
I have been suffering from chronic leg pain since I had an accident, and broke my Tibia & Fibula bones. So choosing right shoes or sandal is very vital for me. I have tried many footwear, and most of them are very painful to walk with.
Published 20 months ago by Md Hasibur Rahman

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly designed
Published 8 months ago by Caroline Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars A very successful purchase!, 6 Jan 2013
But, the Crocs Men's Yukon Sport Clog is surprisingly comfortable to wear and walk. Honestly, I've now become more up and about with this foot wear.
It has an adjustable back Velcro strap which can be used it for vigorous (nonstop) walking. Otherwise, you can simply place the back strap at front so that you use them frequently to put on and off.
It has strong grip inside, light weight and very cosy feel. I just feel more enthusiastic to walk with them.
More importantly, its sole has been so perfectly designed, and absorbs the shock during walk that no one should feel any strain on his leg.
So obviously, a very recommendable footwear to everyone who are concerned for both comforts and healthy walking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Croc, 22 Feb 2012
These crocs look very good and are as comfortable as you would inspect. My only complaint is that they don't make the velcro strips at the side fastenings long enough so that if you want to wear the straps at the front (or indeed, at the back, over the heel) they wont stay in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly designed, 8 Jan 2014
This is the fourth pair of Crocs I have purchased for my husband, he has always had a size eight - I should have returned them - the short strips of Velcro are not long enough and keep coming undone - he can only wear them with the straps across the front, this is really disappointing as the appearance is very good, I am not sure if a size 9 would swamp him, although I am tempted to order them, I see that other people have commented on this before

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 13 May 2013
My husband loves Crocs, 2nd pair so comfortable especially with his foot pain
helps him walk further.Highly recomend them. Brillaint.

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality as expected, 3 Sep 2014
Mr. C. J. Goudercourt (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
The delivery on these was really fast, I ordered them for a holiday I was going on. The quality is very good, as I have come to expect from Crocs, however the sizing may be a bit of an issue.
I am a size 12 so normally order a 13 in most shoes, I already have two pairs of regular Crocs both in a 13 and they have been excellent, in fact I have had one pair for 4 years, which are now very worn and this is why I ordered some new ones.
As soon as I tried them on I realized they were too small, my foot fit in but was being squashed from the top, the width was tight but OK the straps on the back were no-where near long enough.
I compared them to my other size 13 Crocs and these were visibly smaller when the soles were placed together both in width and length, they were nearer a conventional 11.
Amazons return and refund service was excellent, I sent them straight back via a local drop off point and received an immediate refund.
If your feet are slightly wider or taller then average these aren't going to fit, it may have been an issue with this pair or batch, maybe they are sized wrong, i don't know.
As mentioned the quality and build of these was excellent and if you have 'regular' feet they will be a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The epitome of comfort, 26 Jan 2012
Andreu Roberts (Palma de Mallorca, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Sport Clogs (Apparel)
I hesitantly bought a pair of these in September last year after owning a pair of supremely comfortable Crocs flip flops which I broke whilst trying to kick our cat. As summer was drawing to a close I decided to go for the Yukons believing that they would be more suitable for the months ahead. Originally the plan was to wear them around the house but they are so comfortable and light that I wear them outside too even though I've never been a lover of the look of clogs.
Well, my recommendation is that I've just bought a further two pairs for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars So light and comfy, 7 Sep 2013
These are my first pair of Crocs, I'll be wearing them everyday around the theme parks in Orlando, Florida. They are so light and comfy, I'll be getting another pair of Crocs while out there. Excellent stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY JUST DAYS BEFORE WALKING HOLIDAY, 7 July 2013
EXCELLENT FOR HOLIDAY SHOE.WORE DAY AND EVENING.VERY COMFORTABLE.WOULD RECOMMEND FOR SUMMER WEAR.QUALITY GOOD AND THEY LOOK GOOD.PRICE/DELIVERY SPOT ON.COMFORT GUARANTEED

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior lightweight comfort, 18 Jun 2013
Paul Price "ironicbliss" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Stylish alternative to the more traditional sandal. So light and comfortable it feels like I've nothing on my feet and despite this they are very strong and sturdy and almost infinitely durable.
A great modern brand that I would buy again - if this pair ever wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Sport Clogs (Apparel)
A most excellent and comfortable pair of crocs worn crocs for years wouldn't be without them nice style and can be worn almost any where