Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change

on 5 February 2013
exactly what I wanted, as good as base layers costing 2 to 3 times as much.
very good sevice.
Many thenks. J.
on 4 July 2015
Really nice fit. It's not too tight, nor baggy. It's very comfortable. It dries really fast. I haven't tried it out in winter yet, but it's perfect for the autumn/ spring season. The fabric won't get stinky after a run or two :)
on 18 July 2014
Love it, great product for riding in cold weather(not deep winter), hava it under my long sleeve jersey.

Highly recommended. I am 183cm tall, the M size fits me very well..
on 18 October 2013
i really like pearl izumi bike clothing,wanted base layer to wear under under winter cycling jersey when out on cooler evenings,this baselayer works well for me,well pleased so far.