Size: Medium|Colour: Screaming Yellow/black|Change
Price:£31.76 - £46.27

on 6 July 2011
A high quality piece of clothing. I bought the yellow version in large. There is not much I can fault with the garment, just make sure you get the right size because I found the large size to be a snug fit and I usually buy medium size tops.
on 8 February 2013
The Gilet fits well, and is very lite. wind proof but does not flap. It is a tight fit but alows good movment. The high vis yellow is great as a large proportion of car drivers are visualy impared. It is not warm by any means and so I am hoping if we get a summer it will be good for the early morning rides.
on 10 February 2012
Great designs often have the following characteristic - They do they task so well that you don't think about them. This is especially per-tenant to an item used for active sport. The fit and function works so well. The best single piece of clothing I've bought that I use for cycling. It would be ideal for running too.
on 4 February 2015
Arrived today, looks and feels quality. Not used yet but as I found the sizing comments helpful so wanted to add my own thoughts. I am 5'10", 13stone 5lbs, 37 waist, medium build. The XL is a great fit for me. Is good over 1 or 2 layers. It is not a close fit over a T shirt and will be very slightly "flappy" but unless you are mad keen to have racey road bike tightness I think this size will suit a lot of people.