5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months & still going well
Published 23 months ago by Jonny515

1.0 out of 5 stars It blew up after 2 weeks!!
I used it sparingly, probably once every few days, I plugged it in this evening, having had it for about 2-3 weeks, and it exploded, knocking me back, how this is usable is beyond belief, what if that had been a kid, I've tested my socket and that is fine, but the plugs burnt out and singed completely.
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by Mark Twigg

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months & still going well, 27 Sep 2012
This review is from: Mains lead for SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Mp3 Player - COMPATIBLE WITH ALL Sandisk Sansa Clip+ MODELS ( 2GB - 4GB -8GB ) - NO PC REQUIRED - AC / Wall CHARGER - Power Plug - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty (Electronics)
After reading the review where their charger blew up after 2 weeks I decided to give the product a good test before writting a review. I have no electrical training and so I am unable to explain why the other persons charger blew up but I can relate how I have been getting on. In the 6 months I have owned this I must have used it over 50+ times and have found it to charge extremly fast. I have also used it as a power source while listening to my MP3 in my house without any problems. I can definitely recomend this product.

Update: Have now being using the product for 1 year with no problems, still charging well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good well built power point, 11 Feb 2013
Leon Crawley (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I have a couple of these, one in my main downstairs workroom, and one besides my bed.

Although it is possible to charge a Sansa MP3 device via the cable supplied with it and connected to a USB point on a PC, this does mean the PC has to stay on to do it, and it takes up a usb socket that might be needed for other things, with the one in bed room it means if the MP3 play runs out of battery charge while listening to a book, you can charge and listen at the same time.

I would reccomend at least one of these in a house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant Idea, 10 Nov 2011
I bought this to go with the Sansa Clip MP3 player and am really pleased with it. It's nice to be able to plug it into a socket rather than charging via USB.

1.0 out of 5 stars It blew up after 2 weeks!!, 20 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Mains lead for SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Mp3 player, 19 Dec 2012
If you don't always want to charge your mp3 player from your computer, or if you travel without your laptop and still want music, this is an ideal charger, specically designed for the SanDisk mp3 player. Very useful and does the job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 16 Aug 2010
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black

I wish I'd known this was available when I bought the SanDisk, the mains lead is a definate must have, saves so much hassle especialy when travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you Have Sandisk Clip+, this IS the recharger you Need, 14 Mar 2014
When I owned by first Clip+, I tended to use the computer (via USB) or a separate charger in which a USB cable was inserted. While it would charge, it would take _forever_ to do so. This is all resolved with the dedicated mains lead offered here: charging is quick, hassle-free, and provides a good solid charge to the Clip+ (and, no doubt, to any Sandisk product since it's compatible with them). So, what more could you want?

2.0 out of 5 stars got to have this to use sansa mp3 player, 17 Oct 2013
you have to have this to use the mp3 player, only if you haven't got a computer not needed if you have one
we brought this with the sansa

5.0 out of 5 stars Mains lead charger., 16 Oct 2013
it means I can recharge my Mp3 Player any where.

As for the GTMax Black Rubber Silicone Cover case

I NEVER RECIEVED IT.

1.0 out of 5 stars When plugged in, surged electricity, popped!, blew the fuse. Unusable afterwards., 22 Sep 2013
I was trying to use this to charge my Sandisk. It had worked fine the first 3 times but this time as I plugged it into the electrical socket, there was a white visible surge of electricity and then the device made a popping sound (which was when the fuse blew) and the adaptor smelled like something had burned out. It was unusable afterwards so a waste of good money and very unsafe to boot. Don't let your children plug it in if you do decide to get one. It's not even advisable for adults!