5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction
I ordered this for my grandsons birthday, it arrived in good time and was packed perfectly.
Published on 30 Aug 2010 by Christine

3.0 out of 5 stars One great song
I saw this in a charity shop and bought it out of curiosity, having read all the hype about Justin Bieber, and wondering what all the fuss was about. I expected to hate the whole album, but I'm pleased to say that of the 18 songs, I only hated 17! The exception was Love Me which is a rip-off of Love Fool by the Cardigans. I dare say die-hard Cardigan fans loathe it,...
Published on 21 Mar 2011 by Alison L

1.0 out of 5 stars One word... AUTOTUNE., 27 Feb 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
lets face it the only reason this guy is popular is because girls think hes good looking.
if he was bald and fat, NO ONE would buy his music, ever.
My sister has this CD and its pethatic. its autotuned the entire was through
Actauly garbage, i cant believe this has done so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Cd, Some great Tunes on it..., 7 May 2010
Mapoo (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
Yes im a 26 Male and Music is for anybody! I first heard Justins song "Baby" and I loved the sound of it, so I fancied getting the Album! and its a great Cd, if you like Rn314B then you will like Justin Biebers new Cd but you must get the 2.0 version you get 18 songs on it. I listen to anything lol but this is a good Cd for Music Lovers. Theres bound to be a few that will Criticise the Boy. But I don't listen with a Critical ear. Just a young Boy trying to get out there, give him the Benefit :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Justin Bieber "My Worlds", 5 Jun 2010
Mr. D. R. Deane "DES" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
Bought it for my 11 year old daughter. Arrived quickly and was taken straight to her room where she stayed for hours. Can't go out in the car without this coming also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 May 2010
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
Bought for my teenage son who is into drama and acting. He loves to sing along with Justin, and it doesn't do him any harm with the chicks either he he. As his mum I also listen to the music and thoroughly enjoy the upbeat tempo

2.0 out of 5 stars For my son, 20 Aug 2013
Ms. D. Read (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
And he doesn't even listen to it! He now doesn't care for Justin biebers attitude! I'm glad. Can't stand his voice

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD BAD BAD, 16 Jun 2010
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
Oh my god ! I must be the only person sane left in the world.My sister got this,big fan,and even she hated it bar 2 songs.Me, I just think he is the most over hyped 'star',if you wanna call him that.Bring him down the back yard and put him out of his misery.AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear Lord It's The Appocolypse., 6 Mar 2011
Julia Havard "Heights47" (Swansea, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
I know im not his biggest fan but even i will admit even miley cyrus has created at least one hooked laden track that is infectious and a decent attempt at pop music Beiber either needs to sack his advisors/producers or learn to create music this truly is bad there isnt one catchy well written or produced song its not even good at being teen pop its bad in everything it just fails and i honestly dont see him getting better this is his formula for success and adding a twist will never be alowwed after all he is just manafactured rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great album!!, 9 May 2010
Emily - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
Wow, this is such a good album! I am loving the combination of his first and second album merged into one perfect album!! :) I love the variety of fast songs like 'bigger', 'one less lonely girl', 'love me' 'run away love' and 'eenie meanie' and slower songs like 'first dance', 'up', 'that should be me' and 'down to earth'. The mixture of fast and slow songs balance each other out to make a great album.
Well worth the buy!!

10/10 album. One of my favorite albums in my cd collection at the moment! Enjoy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, 15 July 2010
J. Jacques (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
This cd was for my daughters who have played it that many times that they now know the words from start to finish!

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT WASTE MONEY, 27 Jun 2010
This review is from: My Worlds (Audio CD)
Bought this for my little sister and it's a heep of Junk. All the songs sound annoying and high pitched. It's about time this little girl gets away from fame!

My Worlds