on 15 September 2011
The batteries supplied were leaking, so I replaced them & it would as described for a few minutes that night. The next night the white leds have stopped working.

I will return this item on Monday!
on 23 April 2012
Why, oh why, do I do it?
A reviewer indicating the product not up to much, but I still order it!
Like the previous reviewer's item, the batteries had started leaking in mine. Having been forewarned I checked this upon arrival and luckily a minor clean-up inside the battery compartment and inserting 3 decent AAA batteries I thought I'd be fine.
Pressing the ON button and nothing.........!
Finally pressing very, very hard to one side of the button and the red triangle illuminated, but no matter how I try no white torch LEDs, NOR will it switch OFF, unless I remove a battery.... for which you need to unscrew the back casing!
I'm getting worried about Amazon. The quality and brand assurance are fast disappearing.
on 9 February 2016
I agree with the other reviews, batteries corroded, magnet missing signs of wear, I suspect it has been used before but at the moment it works.