5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item at a good price.
I needed an all round quality saw for a few household DIY chores. Draper is a name to be trusted and this saw certainly excels. A mention must also go to the vendor who supplied this item at a very reasonable price.
Published on 16 Oct. 2012 by Mr. C. Thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published 17 months ago by Andy E

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item at a good price., 16 Oct. 2012
Mr. C. Thomas "twoampuk" (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper DIY Series 13692 250-300 mm Hacksaw Frame (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hacksaw, 3 Jan. 2013
Daggerwin (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Draper Hacksaw

This hacksaw is great. It makes short work at cutting metal and is very comfortable to use. It is easy to change the blades and only takes a minute or two.

Each blades lasts a fair amount of time even when cutting a lot of materials. Definatly the best hacksaw I have used for a long time.
I am rating it five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one!, 25 Jun. 2012
This does the job, surprising how often you can use it, well-balanced and very strong. Pleased with purchase, arrived before expected and well packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for price, 22 Nov. 2012
Mr. R. H. B. Davis "Oldbob" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
A good basic hacksaw that does exactly what you want it to ok for DIY use and light industrial use

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it suppose to, 29 Jan. 2013
It's difficult to give much of a review to a hacksaw, but this is well made, solid and fairly pleasing to the eye. I would definitely buy again if I needed to, but hopefully this will last a few years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 16 Feb. 2014
I usually buy Draper tools as I have been impressed by their quality, so I expected the same of this hacksaw. When it arrived the blade was reversed, as expected for transport. However, when I reversed it, without over-tightening, I was amazed to find that the thread on the adjuster was stripped making the product useless. I couldn't return it as it was some time between ordering it and it's delivery.

Very unexpected and disappointing from Draper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moaning free wife temporarily and a good hacksaw double bonus!, 31 Mar. 2015
Bought this hacksaw as i find Junior hacksaws a little tiresome and the wife needed me to cut some metal carpet edgings for the doorways. Good quality build, and cut through the metal almost effortlessly. Overall very happy with my purchase and has the added bonus the wife can't moan at me about that little job any more (though i'm sure she will find something else soon enough..they always do, right fellas?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent for what I needed it for, 29 Nov. 2013
Mrs. W. C. Randall (UK) - See all my reviews
Very good little hacksaw very easy to handle and very light to use very good for the price would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Draper Hacksaw, 22 Feb. 2013
Not the straightest of cuts but OK for the price.If you want a cheap hacksaw this will do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hacksaw, 26 May 2014
Blue hunter (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The hacksaw frame seems to be very good and i am pleased enough with it.I bought separate blades which were actually higher priced than this frame however i can not fault the frame so far.Useful to have around the house or for use in DIY jobs around the house.Good hacksaw frame at a good price very pleased.