5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Gloss Laminated Political Map Of Europe Poster With Flags - 91.5 x 61cms (36 x 24 Inches)
Arrived well-packed and on time. Lovely laminate surface. Bought to improve my non-existent geography and is doing the job, great for planning European holidays!

4.0 out of 5 stars aminated political map of Europe, 7 May 2014
Mr. Keith Chauncy "flager" (bournemouth) - See all my reviews
Needed for a competition for London Boatshow. Did the job well, stood on an easel. Very effective surface for cleaning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great map ...but!, 27 Feb 2014
I love maps, as does my 5 year old grandson for whom this was bought. It is excellent quality and I've had lots of enjoyment looking at it. However, I am being picky, but I noticed that the Faroe Islands are said to belong to Norway ... No, they are Danish. The colour they are depicted as is correct - ie green to match Denmark.
Will give my grandson and I something to discuss and no doubt he will remember the fact ( he's like that! ).