4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting Science
Purchased for my 6 year old, first attempt very lame she enjoyed dressing up in goggles in preparation more exciting. But I doubled the bicarb second time and added washing up liquid and my daughter and her friend were much more impressed!
Published 23 months ago by Sullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars if you have time make one yourself it would be much better.
Very small but has desired effect, if you have time make one yourself it would be much better.
Published 5 months ago by hhhhh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting Science, 17 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Eruption!, 6 Nov 2010
This review is from: Galt Horrible Science Violent Volcano - The Kit (Toy)
I used this with my class and it was fantastic! The bicarb came shooting out of the top and then when that finished, foamed out and down the volcano - so exciting for my children to watch, we did it 3 times! (I had more vinegar ready).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 15 Mar 2012
This review is from: Galt Horrible Science Violent Volcano - The Kit (Toy)
Highly recommend to entertain your child with education too. Best to do it outside as nearly touched our ceiling!

3.0 out of 5 stars if you have time make one yourself it would be much better., 8 July 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars not violent enough!, 1 April 2014
Sharon Wright (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Horrible Science Violent Volcano - The Kit (Toy)
I bought this kit for my grandsons aged 10 and 8 years. We followed the instructions to the letter, but the volcano just bubbled gently! There was no spectacular eruption. The goggles supplied are a good idea, but unfortunately completely unnecessary in our case!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Galt Horrible Science Violent Volcano - The Kit (Toy)
Very disappointing to say the least . My 6 year old had high hopes which were trashed very quickly by nothing happening. We followed the instruction but couldn't see what we had done wrong. It's at the back of the cupboard for a rainy day .

1.0 out of 5 stars bad value for money do not buy, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Galt Horrible Science Violent Volcano - The Kit (Toy)
I bought this item for a group of young people to do as an experiment. I found that the quality of goods in the box were poor. Box consists of a plastic holder; a very small amount of bicarbonate of soda and vinegar. This product did not erupt or froth meaning the time and effort put into making the actual volcano was worthless. I had to purchase more bicarb and vinegar to try the e periment again but the small holder which was provided had to be replaced. This product is a complete waste of money and an enormous disappointment to tbe people who were really looking forward to doing something a bit different.
I would NOT recommend this product and will not buy anything else from this range. Be warned! A very disappointed customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for god son , brilliant, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Galt Horrible Science Violent Volcano - The Kit (Toy)
Present for budding scientist who is 6. Got his friends and all went outside to do the experiment, loved the goggles, wore them all day like a true scientist should.
Will be buying more like this from amazon.
delivery great - everything great

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Galt Horrible Science Violent Volcano - The Kit (Toy)
It did not explode. I think one hole was missing or domething. Very disappointing toy. Not recommended at all. Rubbish

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Galt Horrible Science Violent Volcano - The Kit (Toy)
My son and I enjoyed making the violent volcano. The only reason that I did not give it five stars was that the Vinegar only lasted us two attempts.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›