5.0 out of 5 stars Polaris Skullie
I now have a husband who is very happy with this product. He has worn it daily as he cycles to work and says it is very warm and comfortable. I ordered it and it came very quickly indeed. A very good service.
Published on 22 Jan 2011 by J. Weinhold

3.0 out of 5 stars tight fit
Does what i need it to do. one size fits all? its a bit tight. maybe it will stretch with use
Published 21 months ago by vespa2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Polaris Skullie, 22 Jan 2011
J. Weinhold - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Polaris Skullie, 22 Feb 2013
Superb piece of kit!

Only had this a week, but wish I'd bought it months ago.

Fits perfectly under cycle helmet keeping head and ears warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight but grows on you, 9 Feb 2013
Westy (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polaris Skullie (Misc.)
When I first go this I questioned the 'one size fits all' approach. I had to put the cap on a little like a surfer puts on his wet suit. It actually seemed to small and didn't appear to completely cover my ears. I wore it for a couple of days and then went back to my old simple cloth cap. This was interesting because much to my surprise the cloth cap didn't give anywhere near the warm and my ears were more exposed. Since then I have reverted to the skullie and been very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice warm head, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Polaris Skullie (Misc.)
Ideal product for keeping the ears and head warm in the cold winter mornings when cycling to work. Decided to drop 1 star as the material doesn't wick the sweat away like some of the others I guess but definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars head comfort., 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: Polaris Skullie (Misc.)
hair now thinning on top and so experiencing discomfort when out in cold weather on cycle. This ticks all the boxes, thin for under helmet wear, very warm and good cover over the ears without any noticeable loss of hearing. Recent ride in 1deg c temperature proved all the above. Riding friends have also purchased this product on my recomendation and are also happy with performance.

4.0 out of 5 stars A comfy cap for the colder days, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Polaris Skullie (Misc.)
I ordered this as I had misplaced my winstopper skullie so I needed a replacement/spare for my commutes to work. The Polaris is stretchy so is a better fit (other materials don't stretch as much so don't always fit snug, even on a big bonce like mine). It keeps my head cozy warm on colder days but does not seem to be the most breathable I've worn, that said I'm a bit of a sweaty bod so breathable clothing does not always live up to expectations when I wear it. Looks like a crackin' bit of quality so I expect many winters of use from the Polaris.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polaris skullie, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: Polaris Skullie (Misc.)
Exellent product... I bought this for my boys who are a keen cyclist... It is very genorous in size and from what the boys have said it does keep their heads warm, which is why i bought the product for them in the first place.. I would recommend the product it is great...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Polaris Skullie (Misc.)
Decent in cold weather, you do need to tug at it to get it to cover your ears and i don't have a huge head, leaves a mark right across your forehead from the stitching/folded rim if you wear a helmet but apart from that its not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat the cold, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Polaris Skullie (Misc.)
Brilliant head and ear warmer. The best I've had. Recommend to anyone wanting a truly warm head & ears in the winter, without becoming uncomfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your head warm on those sharp cold days, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Polaris Skullie (Misc.)
Suprisingly does what it says on the tin. It's thin and easy to carry, and when you put it on there no need to adjust your safety helmet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›