Format: DVD|Change
Price:£7.90+ £1.26 shipping

on 5 November 2013
Having been a big fan of the series I had to have these and I wasn't disappointed. 2 feature length films. In the first he aids his old collage professor in finding a treasure hidden by the ancient greeks. John Rhys Davies guest stars. In the second he goes back to England to stay with an old friend, only to be caught up in a murder enquiry and a hunt for neuclear weapons. Anyone who liked the series will enjoy these.
on 14 September 2010
I just love MacGyver especially Richard Dean Anderson. I like the way he gets out of bad situations without the use of a guy.
I like watching Richard Dean Anderson in anything especially Stargate SG-1. He is such a good actor. So if you plan on buying DVDs buy Stargate SG-1 series and the movies and MacGyver they are well worth the money and they are good to watch over and over again.
on 14 November 2013
This DVD allowed me to complete my MacGyver dvd collection. There is a lot of different subtitles (french included). It is a shame there is no bonuses but it is the same for all dvd seasons.
on 7 August 2010
YES, finally a collector's must have DVD. if you grew up with MacGyver adventures and have used some money collecting all the 7 seasons on DVD, then the MacGyver movies SHOULD be in your list, too.
The price was nice! which allows young costumers access to a good shopping!
MacGyver is reaching second and third generations through tv reruns and family fans. As a second generation fan I am satisfied with this DVD completing my collection.

I hope that when MacGyver comes in BLU-RAY version, it comes with backstage footages, interviews and commentaries from Richard Dean Anderson and other actors! (something I really missed in all MacGyver's DVDs...
on 14 October 2014
I love the tv series and had to get these to complete my collection. A little disappointed that there weren't any special features but considering it's been a while I don't think any exist unless they filmed it new (unlikely unless they re-released on blu-ray). Seems to me like the disc was supposed to be part of a larger collection rather than sold separately but i've seen that on loads of dvds over the years
on 7 June 2014
Lost Treasure of Atlantis, was funny (thanks Brian Blessed or Fancy as I usually call him), exciting and just good fun.
Trail to Doomsday, much less fun but exciting.
Good MacGyver moments throughout.
on 3 March 2016
Excellent Service, questions were answered immediately, shipping time was fast, I am very satisfied.
I like both MacGyver movies very much, my collection is complete at last.
on 27 November 2015
Bought as present for my mum. She's happy as long as she can have subtitles (she could) and see Richard Dean Anderson in his heyday (she could).
on 20 March 2016
brilliant program glad i bought the full set
on 2 October 2015
I remember watching these with my mum and sister when I was a lot younger. I have been looking for these films for a while, so I was pleased to find them. My nephew who is 5 loves Macgyver and has been watching it on one of the Freeview channels every night. So I ve put them a side for Christmas.