5.0 out of 5 stars good value
Just like they say on the box.............got exactly what I wanted. Good quality, easy to set up and use. Very happy with purchase.
Published on 8 Jun 2010 by Mags Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
This product is mostly plastic throught, with little lighting ability. After 1 week water ingress damaged all but 4 of the lights and all lights are suffering from rust on the screws.
Published 21 months ago by John Dempster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 8 Jun 2010
Mags Brown - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benross GardenKraft 18110 Stainless Steel Solar Garden Lights (Pack of 8) (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Polite, helpful and would use this trader again, 4 May 2011
Bought some really nice looking, robust, solar lights for my garden. Had a problem with a couple of them charging, but when I contacted this seller they were really helpful in rectifying the problem, very polite, and kept me updated on the situation. So nice in fact that I felt rather guilty complaining! I would buy from them again, and am happy to recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enhanced the garden, 18 April 2011
N. D. Alliston (Surrey) - See all my reviews
These lights look good in the garden with a nice clear light. However they do not stay on as long as the preview said, so only 4 stars. However I would recommend this product to anyone wanting good looking lights to enhance their garden.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 19 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Solar lights, 2 April 2011
Feel I should write a review on these lights. On the whole they are very good. As said they do tend to fill with water but you can get over that one easily, just empty them every now and then, they still work perfectly. Must say a little upset that the company who rang me and offered me two further lights as two did not work did not keep their promise and send them to me. To date I am still waiting. Seems a bit odd as it was them that rang me to try and rectify the problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars As I should have expected at the price.... rubbish, 16 Nov 2013
Just as we should all expect at this price, these are rubbish. The slightest pressure to push them in to soil and they break, so I suggest you make the hole using something like a seed planter, rather than the spike on the lamp. Most of those that survived fitting work but are dim compared to others I've had. They are also smaller and shorter than any I've previously bought. I certainly won't buy these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again, 7 April 2011
I bought these lamps from a different seller, not on Amazon, and I can only say NEVER AGAIN. One rainand they were filled with water and stopped working.

3.0 out of 5 stars lights, 28 Mar 2011
I would have liked to have known an approximate time for the lights being on. Now we have them in place they do come on, but they do not stay alight for very long - only about 2 hours which is not what we wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like these, 19 Mar 2014
These look really lovely am very pleased with them and I would recommend them to my friends and family anytime

5.0 out of 5 stars All Lit Up!, 30 Aug 2011
Although these solar lights were the budget end of the range, the lighting is very bright and effective. Exellent value for money and excellent delivery service.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›