5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
Great and does what you need but I suggest that you bring it in in the winter/ wet weather as it gets rusty quickly. This is my second and I am being more careful this time around!
Published on 4 Nov 2010 by B. Woollam

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissapointed
I was very dissapointed in this. It broke in two the first time I used it. Not man enough for the job!
Published on 23 Sep 2010 by J. B. L. Mansfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 4 Nov 2010
B. Woollam (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metal Telescopic Clothes Washing Line Prop Extending 131 to 264cm Adjustable

5.0 out of 5 stars Clothes Prop, 22 Jun 2011
Very pleased - now I don't have the wind blowing my prop onto the garden - whoever invented a prop with a grip needs a pat on the back

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissapointed, 23 Sep 2010
J. B. L. Mansfield (Addlestone, Surrey UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars washing prop, 2 Jun 2013
Nice long washing prop, did have a problem when assembling as the white screw broke which means I can not adjust, I did over tighten though so not really the sellers fault. Still a good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made products, 9 May 2013
I bought two of these items and have to say I didn't go for the cheapest because I wanted the product to last but as it turns out they are still cheaply made and one has already broken the plastic screw snapped as was very flimsy. Seller did not meet the expected delivery date the items arrived 3 days later not overall a great purchase. Wouldn't recommend I would go to the shop and buy this so you know what your getting!

3.0 out of 5 stars laundry, 22 Jun 2013
Not the best of items too flimsy to hold up the linen on a very windy day my garden is so open would be ok in a small area

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Jun 2013
I like this very much, neat and efficient. Very light but strong. My only reservation is the last one did not last long, a thread went on the extension. However this could have been lack of care on my part. Otherwise I am well pleased with my replacement .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 17 Jun 2013
L. Warrington "1armbandit" (york, uk) - See all my reviews
I have used this type of clothes prop for several years but mine have finally rusted away. These appear to be much more robust than my old ones. The only problem I had with the order was the extension pole was missing on one of the props but I rang the company and they told me how to report the missing item and assured me a replacement would be sent out asap. I can recommend the customer services dept for their polite and prompt action.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!!!, 21 April 2013
Rog (North West UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived broken. It was returned to the seller but they didn't refund the return postage costs until I complained several times.
I bought the exact replacement from a shop but it broke the first time I used it. Luckily the shop refunded me straight away!
Use a wooden stick instead!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars metal telescopic washing line prop, 21 Mar 2013
Have been slightly disappointed with this product. It was very difficult to open as it was wrapped in layers and layers of black plastic and sellotape. It is also quite flimsey and slides around the washing line