5.0 out of 5 stars Brain storming book!
When you open this book for the first time, you think that all this from somwhere away, so difficlt it seems. But after some studying, you open it again and see that you need to study even more....
It was my final book i was reading to polish my knowledges before PLAB 1 exam.
Published on 31 Aug 2007 by Mrs. L. Martin-roberts

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly rubbish
Published on 12 Sep 2010 by vert

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly rubbish, 12 Sep 2010
I didnt even finish reading it. Fed up coming upon absolutely unreasonable answers which I attribute to misprint rather then obsolete or wrong information. There is though, wide range of questions but a lot are rather obsolit (2004) or too specific for example HLA associations, not mentioning the absence of explanation of the answers( not that it is necessary but important for just only for recouping already known). Drugs also too old. Generally, move on, get something more relevant. Gold standard is 8th edition OHCM and OHCS. Work hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain storming book!, 31 Aug 2007
Mrs. L. Martin-roberts "Lutik" (UK, Liverpool) - See all my reviews
It was my final book i was reading to polish my knowledges before PLAB 1 exam.
I am absoluteltely grateful for it's authors for helping me to get necessary skills in order to obtain my PLAB 1 exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 28 Feb 2006
By A Customer
This book helped me a lot to pass PLAB in 2005. The questions cover a huge range of topics and many of them appear in the exam.
I would certainly recommend it as the best book to prepare for PLAB.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1000 EMQs for PLAB Based on current exams, 26 Feb 2010
U. Nwankwo "Dr. U. Nwankwo" (kent, england) - See all my reviews
The book is okay but requires the student to do extensive searching of other reference medical text to read up and check to find out about the answers given at the end of the book, since no explanations are provided. It will be more useful when you have lots of time ahead before the exams.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Comments, 15 Aug 2007
I bought this book for my wife. Although the range of themes covered seems to be very wide, and answers are provided, there are no explanations. We don't own any other PLAB books, so we can't make any comparisons. I think explanations are important, since there may be differences between the U.K. and the candidate's home country; if an answer conflicts with the candidates knowledge and experience, he'll be left wondering whether it's a typo in the book or not. These are just some comments from a layman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutelly wonderful book!, 25 May 2005
This is one of the best book of its kind. Very comprehensive material. Extremely good value for money. I bought many books for the PLAB preparation myself and I can assure you this THE BEST. It contain many question that you will get on real exam.