4.0 out of 5 stars I beg to differ
I don't know what the other reviewer (Boff) was doing with this, but mine gets it correct 90% of the time.

This will amaze you and your friends and keep anyone over 8years old amused for ages.

It is that good that I am now going to order some more for a friends children.

Clearly the more accurate you answer the 20 questions the more...
Published on 27 Oct 2010 by Rodale

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for kids
Bought this for a young relative with severe physical difficulties. Although he needs his mum to operate it the gift has been a hit with loads of laughs when 20Q gets it wrong and great respect when it gets it right. (The lad is only 7).

Also unexpectedly great fun for adults - choose a totally inappropriate thing for 20Q to guess and then childishly fall...
Published 22 months ago by JP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I beg to differ, 27 Oct 2010
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)

It is that good that I am now going to order some more for a friends children.

Clearly the more accurate you answer the 20 questions the more accurate the 20Q is.

Overall an excellent stocking filler or present for any time of the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars not just a toy, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)
We all loved this so much, it wasn't completely accurate - but we were trying some pretty complicated things - and some of the things it guessed were great - we liked it so much that we bought more for christmas presents.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for any age - perfect prezzie..., 14 Dec 2010
sharon "I listen to my books while working, a... (Falmouth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)
I love this toy it's lots of fun, it's true it does not always get it right, but it is set up as a game, to whether you can pick a word that it cannot guess. For example I thought of blue & it came up with 'a colour', I thought of church & it came up with cathadral ~close enough & well I really thought I would stump it with aardvark, but guessed first time.....
I like this toy because you can buy it for adults & kids, when you are stuck what to buy, for that alone it should get 5 stars as an entertaining all rounder, for everyone young & old. My uncle is getting this, this year instead of a pair of socks & chocolates again....

5.0 out of 5 stars 20Q, 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)
I bought this as a stocking filler at a good price. We all had a lot of fun with it and were amazed at how 20Q could answer your question. For the money it is very entertaining and has some educational value too. Sometimes it doesn't get the answer though but overall it is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 10 Jan 2011
20Q
Bought this for my 7 year old boy for Christmas and I love it !! He thinks it's magic and i am fascinated by how it gets to the right answer (nearly ) every time, with seemingly random questions. Great for in the car too

5.0 out of 5 stars 20Q a good buy, 30 Dec 2010
M. Bush (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)
I got this 20Q game for my boys (14, 12 7 years) and they all enjoy playing with it.
It would seem to be well made and durable, but time will tell.
It is surprisingly accurate just so long as the object you think of isn't too unusual.
It's educational because it makes you think about your answers.

4.0 out of 5 stars 20Q, 30 Oct 2010
susie Q (worcestershire,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)
Bought this for my 8yr old son last christmas & my 9yr old daughter could not leave it alone, so have purchased another for a stocking filler this year. Must be accurate with answers to questions to give 20q a chance. My kids love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever, fun, and gets you thinking!, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)
I've bought a few of these as gifts, and have one myself. I think they are a great little invention! Fun for all the family (old and young). You can play it alone, or as a group. Great for a boring car journey!!
And it really gets you trying to think of obscure things that it won't guess, but a lot of the time it still does! It guessed aubergine once, which completely shocked me, lol!!
It also comes out with humorous little sayings in-between the questions. It's small and light, so easy to take anywhere.
And it automatically shuts off if you haven't used it for a few minutes, so as not to waste the battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favourite Xmas gift, 27 Feb 2012
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 9-year-old daughter and she absolutely loves it. In fact, the game has become a firm family favourite and a must-have for any long car journey. Prepare to be frustrated, though - the game is correct (or very nearly so) over 90% of the time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 6 Dec 2011
J. Tolley (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)
Bought this for a child's stocking filler but we have all been playing with it before I have wrapped it!!! I think it will be a great fun gadget for all the family on Christmas day and well worth the money. Would definitely recommend as a bit of fun!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›