Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 18 February 2015
I have been skewered with this many times, its even more fun when I chase my assailant around the house with it. I don't usually buy boys toys I wont buy toy guns. But children will make swords out of sticks or anything so I thought this would at least not hurt anyone and my nephew loves it.
on 6 June 2016
Perfect for the price for a pirate party. Great size and fast delivery
on 25 November 2013
Bought as part of a pirate costume for a themed kids party, I decided to go with an inflatable one so that my 3 year old wouldn't do any damage! She loved it but unfortunately it developed a puncture before the end of the party :(
on 14 May 2013
The perfect sword for pirate dress up for kids. pretty much does what it says, its an inflatable sword, hours of fun and no issues when accidently being hit.
on 22 April 2013
Great item for my pirate mad grandson & not too painful when grandad gets bashed on the head with it!!!
on 20 June 2016
They were pants broke within 1hour of the party
on 26 June 2014
Was sent a hard plastic sword instead of the inflatable, which is no good since it is for a one year olds birthday party and i did not want anything hard or pointy. Since it is such a large and awkward item and i had cut away the packaging it to see if it was he correct product, i can't really send it back without it being a massive inconvenience.
on 9 June 2016
Just what we needed to be allowed in school.
on 22 August 2015
Sword had a tiny puncture along the seam resulting in slow deflation. Also, the inflation point is on the handle so you can't grip it properly without it digging into your palms. For the price it's not worth returning the product.
on 7 March 2016
Perfect in place of the usual tat that goes into kids party bags. Everyone loved them (children and adults!) Only 4 stars as they're a bit of a pain to get fully inflated as they leak air whilst trying to seal!