Size: Large|Change

on 29 May 2011
These are ace, they stop earbuds from sliding out of your ears, in the way that they are prone to do if you use the silicon flanges which come with most sony earphones. Also the waxguard feature allows you to collect your precious earwax and fashion it into a special candle for mothers day.
on 28 March 2014
I use comply tips for all my earphones, they are the very best. A more comfortable fit than any of the shure bullet tips or silicone tips. Be aware that the sound signature might change quite dramatically compared to silicone tips. I usually find the bass is a lot stronger, highs slightly fade and the sound is warmer... this is usually a good thing for me, although some people won't agree. The mesh on these are a very good idea for people with expenive iems, keeps the tubes clear. Usually they last about 4 to 6 month a pair with everyday use before beginning to fall apart. I have hand washed these no problems.
on 6 April 2013
..but, whilst it may seem extreme that you're paying £6.66 per set of earphones, these add a lot of isolation (so the outside world drifts away when you're listening to music, and you're less likely to annoy those sat around you on your commute for example), and the inclusion of the wax guard over the standard T200 is a handy little safety blanket...

These work perfectly with the Sony XBA range... fantastic product :)
on 7 January 2014
Having ordered these earbuds for my new set of A-Jay Five Headphones, I feel these warrant my very first Amazon review (order hundres of items of Amazon, yet this is the first review :/).

I ordered these Foam Buds as every pair of silicon ear buds I have tried, just do not seem to fit my ears properly - They always feel like they are going to fall out, or will fall out with very slight movement. Also, I find that silicon buds are quite uncomfortable. These Foam Buds are absolutely incredible! They fit into my ears perfectly (squeeze them in, place in ear and they expand to fit properly), and are incredibly comfy - After a while you forget you even have them in your ears. Also, they are very very good at noise isolation - With these buds in and some music playing, there's not a chance of hearing anything going on around you!

Due to the buds fitting so well, the music clarity is now superb - The clarity of the bass and treble just wasn't there before, but now it's so clear.

I know these seem a little expensive (I paid £14.99 for 3 pairs here), but already this first pair has earnt that back! I can't say yet how long these will last (I know a lot of reviews say they don't last too long), but from what I can tell, they are very well made and show no sign at the minute of diteriating!

Would highly recommend these :)
on 6 December 2012
I must have massive ear canals, but I am using the large version of these and they still don't quite seal out everything. Having said that, my experience has been enhanced as the default ones for my earphones were rubbish, so it is worth it for me to shell £20 to make £35 earphones sound much better.
on 17 April 2015
amazing product. I find large and mediums are quite similar so I will be buying large only if I need to replace them.
on 7 January 2014
These are the best earphone tips out right now, they are really comfortable and very good at blocking outside noise. The only slight problem is you have to constantly smash the tips when you put it inside your ear. However, that is necessary for it to be comfortable and block noise so five out of five.
on 8 October 2013
Really surprised at just how well these work. Sound is better and and are very comfortable, I used to go with my both sports in ear clip headphones and normal in ear headphones. Costly but a great way to enhance the sound without forking shed loads for top of the range earphones.
on 31 January 2016
These are expensive and I did not find they worked well. There is no guidance about size and since I have big ears I bought the medium ones. They are a tight fit even when squeezed up and not very comfortable. I should have gone for small. Now the foam is breaking away from the plastic core. Considering They cost £5 a pair I think that makes them expensive. The Sony rubber buds with a foam filling are much better. The jury is still out on whether they give better noise suppression.
on 24 December 2015
I am disappointed with these! the foam is not that flexible and takes some time to regain shape, even tohugh the bass is very good, I could hardly hear any treble! I think I'll go for the sony or very good silicone ear tips instead, I think I prefer a more clinical sound with perhaps a bit of warmth, ant suggestions for better ear tips for my Sony XBA-H1's?

See one answered question