on 17 April 2012
This jacket is very high quality and extremely comfortable. During cold commutes in Feb / March the jacket did a great job of keeping out the wind and rain. The silvery bits offer excellent reflective properties and the little velcro LED strip you can attach to the back is a nice touch. I bought a medium as normal and the fit was as expected - 10/10.
on 9 April 2012
By some distance this is the best jacket I've ever had. Although lightweight it's Much warmer than previous jackets I have used so don't need as many base layers in the winter. So far it;s held up in wet conditions and the reflective banding is the best I've seen. The surprise flashing/velcro back light is also very good. Highly recommended
on 30 April 2013
This is a very good product, lightweight, breathable and most importantly comfortable as well as weather proof.
Highly recommended buy. If you want to be seen and be safe, the red jacket will do the trick too.
on 23 October 2013
First Evo Altura jacket began to lose water-repelling qualities after 6 years steady use so happy to replace it with identical jacket. It is used exclusively for wet weather cycling and can't be beat! Hope it's still available after another 6 years!
on 26 March 2013
I bought the yellow one for my husband, a keen cyclist, for Christmas and he loves it. It's warm, looks good and any car-driver who says the usual "I didn't see you mate" shouldn't be on the road and behind the wheel of a car. They should go to Spec-Savers.
on 9 January 2012
Good quality product. I purchased the x large based on the measurement chart on the altura website. However this proved to be too large for what needs to be a close fitting garment. I have returned it to the suppliers (sprockets) and am awaiting the next smallest size. A sneaky try on at a bike shop might have been a good idea.
on 18 March 2014
This is the first cycling jacket I've owned and I've found it really light yet very good protection from the wind. If you forget about the LED light at the back then it can be uncomfortable to sit down in a chair... but the light is useful and removable.
on 24 January 2013
This is a great product and works very well breathable and very bright and makes me feel safer cycling at night
on 5 December 2014
The jacket seems fine, but after a few weeks use the light fell out and was lost. I contacted the seller for a replacement, but they replied:

"Unfortunately we are unable to replace the light due to it not being a warranty, faulty or defective."

If falling off is not defective, then I don't know what is.

So, my advice would be: don't buy it for the light, and don't buy it from this seller.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 April 2015
A great jacket but I would prefer it without the build in light