on 8 October 2010
I ordered this product as part of a birthday goodie bag I made up for my boyfriend. It came in good time, was well packaged and very reasonably priced. When it came I was surprised at the quality of the product considering the price, it was weighty and had a lovely finish. He was very pleased and immediately put his Golf keys on it. Thanks!
on 15 July 2011
I agree with the reviewers above but have to say after wearing the keys in my pocket the chrome/nickel plating wore off VERY quickly, like after 3-4 months. So, yes it is heavy and feels solid but the quality of the plating is very poor.
on 14 September 2015
Very happy with the quality of this especially for the price.
I looked at all sorts of versions of this which ranged massively in price and I'm very pleased to have bought this one, the quality is good and barely scratches considering how many keys my other half carries around with him!
very please and would recommend!
on 23 August 2015
Just got my VW Passat as along with my cousin who just got his VW also. So kinda thought it be a nice touch to get a keyring so one as a gift and one for me. Got to admit very nice keyring and make great gifts as they come in a nice presentable case too. Quality is great.....
on 11 February 2015
I love these keyrings, add a personal touch to my keys and help me recognise my keys from other keys. The quality is great, couldn't ask for better, and the finish has stayed clean and strong after many months of abuse.
on 27 October 2012
I'm very pleased with this key fob. Many key fobs can look cheap and tacky and fall to pieces after a while. However, this fob is solid stainless steel and it's obviously of a quality that I don't expect it to tarnish. discolour or scratch. It looks really good with my VW Golf keys. It's such a great price for the quality that I actually bought another for the set of spare keys!
on 22 March 2013
This keyring looks really good on my keys and it has replaced my old busted up one really well. good product
on 3 May 2016
Slightly bigger than I was expecting, but nice and heavy
on 31 May 2016
Both parties who received these key rings really liked
on 9 May 2016
Keyring was perfect and highly polished.