5.0 out of 5 stars Bright buy
These lights are exactly as described, they are bright and genuinely save power.

I've used other LED lights in the past, though have been disappointed with the alleged light output. No such problems here, they are definitely very bright, as bright as the 'normal' bulbs I have used.

The 10 pack also saved me money, so I'm very pleased and would...
Published 23 months ago by G. Bosson

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...unless you knock them
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by Monday's Child

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...unless you knock them, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: 10x Dimmable Energy Saving Halogen Candle 42w (Equivalent to 60w) SES (E14) .
Have you had enough of those slow, dim and ugly energy saving lightbulbs? Well so had I! I have two central lights in the living room each with 5 lights. These bulbs have brought the fittings to life! They are instantly bright, and oh so bright!!! The light is clean and white too and you can use a dimmer switch with them. They are awesome to read with too. Fab! Only one problem... If you knock the light even gently when they are on and hot they all blow. Even this hasn't put me off though as they are cheaper than high st stores and better looking than normal energy savers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright buy, 23 Nov 2012
G. Bosson (UK) - See all my reviews

The 10 pack also saved me money, so I'm very pleased and would recommend. I also had a problem with the delivery - the post office couldn't read the fragile tape on the package, though once notified these were replaced immediately and at no cost, so I rate the supplier highly too!!

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of10 died during first 3 months, 9 out of 10 died within 10 months, 3 Aug 2013
These are cheaper than in B&Q or Tesco but on average you come to the same economy, I reckon. So I now have my own stats, after 3 month of very moderate use 3 out of 10 gone down. So you can do the maths if it is worth buying.
UPDATE: 9 out of 10 died within 10 months, no maths needed, recommendation is obvious, stay away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
i was very happy with my purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars OK........but., 1 May 2014
These bulbs don't last as long as I would expect but they're cheap :) You get what you pay for, I suppose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bulbs, quick delivery and packaging very protective of contents, 10 Mar 2014
Very well wrapped. Well worth having a pair of sissors when you open this package. All but one bulb was found working. Very good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Feb 2014
F. K. Chowdhury "Real Rev" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
bought 10 of these. 4 of the bulbs went within 5 weeks of these and not sure if there are cabling issues or not

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 2 Feb 2014
Does the trick .........very bright and look great. One was damaged and the seller has promised to replace and get one in the post which I am very happy about. I will be getting spares from this seller for sure!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 23 April 2013
As with all halogen bulbs within an external glass enclosure such as these and golf ball halogen bulbs, they do not last long and much less than stated

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for our Daughter, 22 April 2013
I can actually see them now when we visit ...previously they would turn some lights off to save energy as well