5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published on 9 Sep 2010 by HilsBeckenham

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
Very cheaply made holes for screws not machined correctly overall not very good!would not recommend this product as there are probably better on the market
Published 14 months ago by Duncan weir

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Sep 2010
This review is from: 8Ft Outdoor Garden Childrens Bouncy Trampoline & Safety Net Enclosure (Misc.)
Very pleased with this product. It was delivered promptly and in an amazingly small package that my daughter couldn't possibly imagine that a trampoline was inside. My husband managed to assemble it in about an hour, single handed (and in the rain !!) and all was perfect. It has gone down a storm and I can definitely recommend this size if you have a small garden - it doesn't dominate and there's still room for a few to bounce.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 25 Aug 2010
I have been very pleased with this product so far. My children love it and has proved to be good value for money. There has been no issues with it so far.8 Foot Trampoline and Safety Net Enclosure 8ft Trampoline CE APPROVED

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 9 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 15 Jan 2014
Good value & definitely worth the money got dragged out a few times in all weather, going to be worth the money when the weather changes

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 13 Jun 2013
Very easy to assemble,sturdy but easy to move around garden,kids love it ,only gripe the box was ripped on one of corners but doesn't detract from the item

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Good instructions, well made and simple to assemble -by 1 bloke with a rubber mallet, 26 Dec 2013
I was a little concerned about being able to assemble this 8' trampoline on my own, for my daughter's Christmas present as I'd read reviews of trampolines where people had needed half a day and two people to do it. However, when the trampoline arrived I was happy to find comprehensive safety instructions and installation instructions and a list of parts, which was great for me to use as a check list.
Following the instructions was simple and despite them suggesting that two people may be needed to assemble the frame initially I managed it easily by myself. The only tool I found useful that wasn't included in the kit was my rubber mallet which was very useful for banging the tubular bits together so that they fitted snugly.
I managed to assemble the base including the springs and mat in about 40 mins in the freezing cold on my own.
The netting, and poles took another 30 mins, again the rubber mallet was useful here too, making sure the poles were connected together snugly.
I would recommend this to anyone with kids. We're all very happy with it, top marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars With safety net, 19 Nov 2013
After reading assembly problems with other trampolines, I was wary of making a mistake. I didn't need to be because it was pretty straight forward. The safety net was much better than I expected. I took a little time but was worth it. It's great price included the safety net. Make sure you follow the instructions when installing the springs. Threading the safety net takes some time but is very secure when finished.

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to join - Broken on delivery, 20 Dec 2013
I don't want to be too much critical of it... I ordered this for my 8-10 year nephews as their birthday gifts.

It took 4 hours for me and my brother to join it together... until in the end we found out that one of the top rods to hold the nets was wrong one. I think they delivered the wrong part or a complete miss-fit. That caused one side of the net hanging in tere without any support...

I can't say anything more, the way we felt on that, as there was no way of fixing that... and that ruined the whole party for my nephews.

It was a complete waste of my money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great trapoline - mis-sold net:(, 20 April 2011
We've had a Supertramp trampoline for nearly a decade, and it has given many, many hours of fun. When the bed finally died, we bought this new one.

The trampoline is easy to assemble and very durable, but having learned from our mistake last time, we were more concerned that we get a suitable safety net. I carefully scoured the sites and close up pictures to ensure the net went over the outside edge of the frame and was secured with more than flimsy elastic as our last net had broken within a year:( This clearly shows a waterproof sleeve holding the net to the entirety of the frame so imagine my dissappointmen when it arived with the old style net held on with a bit of elastic and dragging accross the trampoline bed:(

overall,I am extremely unhappy that I have paid so much mone for "just" a trampoline, as I will be needing a new net again in a few months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrivied in a big sturdy box. was just as we were going to ..., 19 July 2014
Arrivied in a big sturdy box. was just as we were going to school so had to tell my son it was something for his grandad!!
We constructed it very easily on his birthday no problems at all.Easily moveable to cut the lawn around it /under it.
4 months on and still no problems at all a very good purchase. would buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›