5.0 out of 5 stars It's only a printer cartridge.
Published on 10 Dec. 2010 by Manny

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy from Best-Gig
Do NOT buy from Best-Gig - they sold me a cartridge that did not work and would not refund or exchange for one that did work. I purchased the 350XL cartridge for my HP D4360 printer from Best-Gig. The cartridge would not work despite the D4360 being shown on the box as compatible. I contacted Best-Gig and was told that the cartridge was not compatible with my printer...
Published on 31 Dec. 2010 by Eggplant

5.0 out of 5 stars It's only a printer cartridge., 10 Dec. 2010
My printer used to devour the smaller cartridges so when I discovered this jumbo sized cartridge I gave it a try. I have not bought any other cartridge since. It does exactly what it says on the package, it gives a high yield. I also use its sibling colour cartridge 351XL which is also an excellent product. I always get these products through Amazon but beware of Companies who show them at a low price but charge you a high price for postage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Cartridge, 12 Nov. 2008
These long life cartridges last well and are very reliable. Ignore any 'low ink' messages - just give the thing a shake and carry on until it dies.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars cutting cartridge costs, 17 July 2009
Mr. R. Sibeon (Southport England) - See all my reviews
The need to replace your ink cartridge appears faster than you would wish, and we all need to maximise the value obtained for our purchases. Enter the 350XL Black Viviera ink cartridge from HP. This version is good for 1000 pagwes and if you do a lot of printing, it makes sound economic sense to buy this version. Even if you only print a few pages at a time, 1000 pages will take a long time to print out before you need to replace the catridge. When it is time to replace it, you will certainly buy another 350XL and the price from Cartridge King via Amazon makes the buy an even wiser choice. Crisp dark, jet black print always looks impressive and your letters and documents will be transformed to a high professional level. This cartridge is a definite winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars ink delivery, 8 May 2009
Maurice Taylor (hereford, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered the HP350XL print cartridge at the best price I could find online, and received it by post two days later. Excellent service.

4.0 out of 5 stars HP350 XL black ink cartridge, 15 Mar. 2009
V. Picot - See all my reviews
Much better value than the smaller non XL cartridges, and still fits the same printers. I bought this for a Photosmart C4585, and fits perfectly. No problems installing. Would definitely recommend if your printer takes the 350 cartridges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine ink cartridges, 24 Aug. 2010
J. R. Jones (North Wales.) - See all my reviews
There is no doubt in my mind that using the makers own cartridges does pay off - more reliable, better print and brighter pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and good quality, 5 Oct. 2009
J. Chaffer (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
I decided when I bought my latest printer that I would only use the official print cartridges. I have in the past used cheaper compatible types which just are not as good quality, reliable or last as long as the genuine ones.

The were two types of black cartridge available for my printer (350 black and the 350xl black). I went for the 350xl as you get just over 7 times more ink than the 350 type. Even though I paid nearly 3 times more for this it was far better value.

The print quality is good enough even on a fast draft option for general unimportant stuff and fast normal for letters etc.

I also got a freepost envelope with it to post back original cartridge for recycling so I suppose I've done a good deed for the environment!

To summarise you can't match the quality of the official cartridges and I would get the largest size available if you can afford it for the better value. The only thing I cant say is how long the cartridge lasts (1000 pages would probably be based on a draft setting).

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the box, 25 May 2009
L. allen (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
I bought this product from King Cartridge. It was delivered swiftly, and is much better value for money than the smaller size; well worth it if you have plenty of printing to do. When you need to reorder, do it through Amazon rather than direct through King Cartridge, as they charge more when ordering direct.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than normal cartridge, 1 May 2009
M. Mccluskey "busy student" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Great product as it works out cheaper than buying the normal non XL versions of the same ink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good HP product, 20 Sept. 2010
The product is good, arrived on time, is actually the XL version and my computer recognized the XL make. What makes this cartridge XL is the fact that it is actually about twice as big as the original cartridge however being concealed this is not actually an issue. If you can find two normal cartridges for cheaper then buy that than an XL. I thought that the XL meant more efficient ink which i don't believe it it simply means a larger cartridge.

The reason for only 4 stars is that I haven't yet used up the ink due to very infrequent use. I would like to think, and it does appear so, from my use so far, that this is actually worth the extra money.

P.s. i have a hp C4480 printer and this its recommended cartridge.