5.0 out of 5 stars Good investment
Well I can tell this ink is endless!!!

I have printed a lot of stuff for my job. My wife has printed out a lot of essays for her Master and we still have more than 50% of it!

I am quite amazed for this product, excellent cost - benefit.
Published on 29 Oct 2010 by F. Hernandez

1.0 out of 5 stars I would never buy from IJT Direct
Published on 27 Feb 2012 by Surrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good investment, 29 Oct 2010
Well I can tell this ink is endless!!!

I am quite amazed for this product, excellent cost - benefit.

5.0 out of 5 stars more value for money, 24 Aug 2010
this is even better value an xl cartridge for the price of a normal size one in the shops

5.0 out of 5 stars HP901XL, 15 Aug 2010
Bought this product when I renewed my printer, must admit I was rather wary, after pricing product in shops
but item came within a couple of days excellant product great price and will definately buy again no problems

1.0 out of 5 stars I would never buy from IJT Direct, 27 Feb 2012
I purchased an HP901XL cartridge from IJT direct through Amazon. Instead of HP901XL they sent me an HP301XL cartridge which package and the cartridge itself looks exactly the same as HP901XL. I noticed the difference only when I tried to install it and my printer said that it was incompatible. I wrote to their customer service and was told to send the open package back, so I did that. Then after a month of silence I wrote to them again and asked what was the progress, in 3 days they replied that they had sent me an email before, which seemed not to get through and stated that the cartridge was fully used, so I'm not eligible for any compensation. How could I use it if my HP Officejet J4580 printer is not compatible with this HP301XL cartridge? Shame on this IJT direct company and I'm going to avoid them in the future purchases of stationary for my company fand contact Amazon customer service as I'm not going to let them go with calling me a liar!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Service was terrible., 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: HP CC654AE#UUS 901XL Officejet Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
I expect the HP 901 XL will be adequate and better value than the standard model, but no far I have only received the incompatible HP 301 XL, and as a replacement the incompatible XL 364 XL, with wrong toner colour. Third time lucky I hope. The replacement service is only valuable if the replacement is actually correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars LONG LASTING HP CARTRIDGES, 14 Mar 2013
Arrived on time and a good quality product. The price was rather high but so are all cartridges unfortunately. Nevertheless would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price online, 10 Mar 2012
Best price online for this cartridge. Will buy again and recommend to others. Cartridges are also original hp. Very good quality indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality items, 30 May 2011
I ordered the balck and a colour one which they send seperately to avoid the vat - very good customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars HP901 XL ink cartridges, 17 Mar 2011
Deanne Spalding (Bedfordshire UK) - See all my reviews
Economy wise, I would recommend this larger size ink cartridge. The normal size ones lasted no time at all, and definitely did not print the number of pages they suggest - however, trying to contact HP to discuss this is impossible.
I would like to try a non original cartridge as the originals are so expensive, but am wary that it could be money thrown away if they do not work.
I wish I had bought an ink cartridge company!! It must be a thriving business!

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer Satisfaction, 7 Feb 2011
HP Original 350/351 Combo-Pack Inkjet Print Cartridges (Black/Tri-colour)
The 350XL HP Black Inkjet Print Cartridge is excellent value as it prints 1,000 copies and is half the price of the Cartridges on display at TESCO store.

HP CC654AE#UUS 901XL Officejet Ink Cartridge - Black