5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
This is a fantastic product! I have the Tommee Tippee manual breast pump, bottles and teats. I bought these so I could easily store expressed bottles in the fridge. I can express straight into the bottle, pop one of these lids on - done!
Published on 12 Aug 2012 by CoralFreja

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy
Handy lids that form a nice sterile seal, however I do not use them very much and I find it hard keeping the teats sterile if they are not attached to the bottle on days out.
Published 15 months ago by Laura

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Storage Lids (4-pack) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 13 Jan 2013
I was making the bottles with the teat and lid, getting annoyed at the milk squirting everywhere. I should have got the lids from the start, so mush easier to make and store the milk.

4.0 out of 5 stars I use these every day, 11 Dec 2013
I love these lids,
Use them everyday.
They are perfect for mixing the formula milk in the bottle
or store breast milk after extraction
i will also be able to use it in the future to keep drinks and food on the go, nicely sealed away.
love them and will happily recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Rather useful!, 19 Sep 2014
Bought these as we have a TT Perfect Prep machine (best thing ever btw if you are feeding/topping up with formula!!) and the 2 lids that come with it are not enough when feeding the milk monster without washing up every 5 minutes! Good sturdy plastic. Fit the TT bottles well and no leakage, which is also good for storing expressed milk in the bottles in the fridge. The bottles with these lids go straight from the fridge to the bottle warmer, which makes it easier to warm and shake without fiddling with a teat or worrying about the water in the warmer making the teat dirty.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, 14 Feb 2012
Hakan Ildiri (Brussels, Belgium) - See all my reviews
Normally they should be used in order to close bottles for milk storage but I sometimes use them in order to shake the bottle. I shake it so hard so the milk powder and the water mix quite homogeneously. If I would use the teat and shake the bottle so hard, the liquid may get leaked from its end. I don't like it that way. I shake the bottle with the closer, then put the teat on it and give it to my babyboy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!!, 17 July 2014
Bookworm87 (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Very handy item to have. I only express a couple of bottles a week, but don't like the idea of the teats sitting in the fridge alongside the produce, I prefer them to be sterilised just before use. These lids are a great solution - they also take up less space in the door compartment as the top is flat as opposed to pointed. If you're tight for storage space, having these tops on the bottles also allows the bottles to be stackable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Perfect accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is wonderful!, 8 July 2014
Everything is wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, 31 May 2014
I use these for when I'm storing my expressed milk in the fridge or freezing it.
They make life easier because I don't have to transfer the milk into other containers for storage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 15 May 2014
It makes it easier for storage one bottle on top of the other in the fridge. And all of that