5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
This multi vitamin put me in good health whilst I was trying to conceive, and I'm convinced that it did help me to conceive as we had been trying for a long time before I went onto this particular vitamin.
I have now moved on to the NHP Antenatal support vitamins as I was so impressed.
Published 14 months ago by Deidra D

2.0 out of 5 stars Might work for some, but No results for me
Not had any results yet and has made me feel a bit nauseas so have stopped using it :(
Published 1 month ago by Uta

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Natural Health Practice Fertility Support for Women 60 Capsules (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Feb 2014
excellent price for a somewhat expensive item,but what cost for your health but lucky to get it at a reasonable price,thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Produced results, 10 Aug 2013
Noticed considerable difference in fertility results after having taken this across 3 months. However, this product was used in addition to a modified diet. Would recommend a good diet and healthy lifestyle while using this product to achieve better effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars We were trying to have a baby for almost a ..., 15 Dec 2014
We were trying to have a baby for almost a year . I bought this and after 2 months I was pregnant :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Might work for some, but No results for me, 21 Nov 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 April 2012
it was a nice product as i have used it before so this was a good recommendaton for a friend

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time, 10 Aug 2011
Me and my partner had been trying for a baby for 6 months, we are in our early twenties so we knew it may take some time. However we decided that we could try some herbal remedies . we therefore bought men and women NHP fertility plus supplements.
First thing I will say is that they smell awful, I think it's a natural reaction to smell something before putting it in your mouth, but seriously don't! I couldn't believe something like this smelt that bad. Anyway we took these as instructed for one month(women take 2 per day and men 3 per day). Next month I found out I was pregnant :)
I'm not sure if the supplements did help us out or if it was just our month but they didn't do any harm, I would recommend this product only because it does at least help your body prepare for expected pregnancy and are also get all of the vitamins you need

4.0 out of 5 stars good unless its mind over matter, 17 May 2013
I bought these as they were recommended by my now pregnant friend who also took them and I can say it has helped regulate ovulation and helped my periods. Yes it may be mind over matter but I believe if all the vitamins you need are within this product then it will go a long way to help conception. I will say though be prepared for your urine to be illuminous yellow as you pass the unneeded vitamins.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too early to tell, 7 Jan 2012
No babies yet so difficult to know if this makes any difference, but anything is worth a go. At least you know that you are getting all the right vitamins and minerals in one place, but if you were willing to spend more time investigating other supplements and your diet it would be cheaper.
Very fast delivery, but way too much packaging in these eco aware times!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Sep 2014