4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
good
Published 1 month ago by Lion

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
I bought this for my niece who is 7 and has just learnt to tell the time. It stopped working after just over a month. very disappointed and now I have the hassle of returning it under warranty, though how I do this is unknown at this current time as I can't see how to do this on amazon.
Published on 30 May 2011 by Enid Blyton

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 30 May 2011
Enid Blyton "Try anything once" (Northwich Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty Girls Pink Flower Glitter Strap Watch 25186 (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!, 23 Mar 2013
Would give 0 stars if it were possible as we opened the packaging on my daughter's birthday and found that the watch didn't work. Having ordered it more than 30 days ago but kept it until the birthday we had no return option.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Aug 2014