Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 12 August 2015
very flimsy - my youngest would have been able to take this off within seconds. I returned them all.
Also, very little space to write anything at all and would have struggled to write even a phone number in the space let alone anything else.
on 14 May 2016
We put this on our daughter when we were in Florida last year. Thankfully we never had to use it but was glad she had it on.
on 26 February 2015
Clearly i am in the minority so possibly (hopefully?) i got two bad ones. The ones i bought wouldn't stay closed and as such my 3 year old was able to easily undo hers and my 6 year old found his wrist sweated under his and it caused a rash. We kept them in their pockets so they could show staff at Disneyland if they got lost which thankfully didnt happen but personally i wouldnt recommend and will be buying a bumper pack of disposible ones for our next holiday (which are also useful for attaching to bags, the buggy, toys etc for the same reason and at very low cost)
on 29 August 2013
My daughter likes the pattern enough to enjoy wearing it, and doesn't complain so I guess it must be comfortable enough. Clasp seems to do the job and doesn't come undone by itself, though I imagine it could be tugged off if your kid didn't like wearing it.
on 30 July 2013
I bought this band for my 4 year olds daughter for going on holiday. She loved it so much she never took it off all week! I found these much better than the one use ones,would buy again.
on 30 June 2013
This is exactly what I was after, simple but effective, just hope it never comes into use!! Bought for my 2 yr old and 7yd old, both happy to wear.
on 16 July 2014
It stayed on really well and my daughter loved the design
on 28 September 2014
Brilliant idea and pretty durable too. My daughter doesn't particularly like wearing it but once explained that she would be able to find us if she got lost she was happy to wear it.
on 16 August 2013
It works as my daughter wants to wear it.
Thankfully not had to use it for real, as my daughter is adventurous we will be getting her to wear when out and about.
on 24 February 2015
Perfect for when we went abroad. Kids were in and out of the sea and pool and these bands stayed on and the writing didnt rub off. Peace of mind

See one answered question