5.0 out of 5 stars Grippy Glooes
Bought thes for myslef after buying a smaller pair as a gift.
Robust and very flexibe with a nice grippy palm and fingers
Be sure to get the right size as I have uite lareg hands and these gloves are quite snug-fitting
There's not a lot of elasticity in the glove fabric so these gloves could be uncomfortable to use if you happen to buy the wrong size
Published 18 months ago by Mr. R. A. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Not especially Thermal
Bought these because i work at a large supermarket and the gloves they supply aren't man enough to keep my hand pain free at the -20c temperatures on the freezers I stock. These 'Arctic Polar Extra Warm' gloves are none of the above, They ARE standard issue, high grip, slash resistant gloves, they are not thermal or suitable for working in poor winter style conditions.
Published 27 days ago by Thund3rbuck

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Grippy Glooes, 6 Jan 2013
Mr. R. A. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ARTIC POLAR EXTRA WARM EXTRA GRIP WINTER WORKING GLOVE SIZE LARGE (10) YELLOW (Misc.)
Bought thes for myslef after buying a smaller pair as a gift.
Robust and very flexibe with a nice grippy palm and fingers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for hard work, 5 Jan 2013
Really excellent gloves.
Warm, strong, hard wearing, good grip, durable.

I have just dismantled two sheds and cleared 6 car loads of rubbish to the dump, it was chucking down with rain, freezing cold, but my hands were well protected thanks to these gloves.

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Gloves, 7 April 2013
Bought these for my Dad for his birthday, he absolutley loved them, he does alot of work outside in all weathers, these are the best gloves he said that he has ever had for working, they are good even in the rain, the grip on them is amazing. He says they are very warm aswel as the cold can get to his hands very much, they are durable in all weather conditions. He said they also fit Very well, better than any other glove, most others are that tiny bit too big, but these fit perfectly, and looking at them, they do not look flexable because of the grip but they are very much, but also sturdy at the same time. Amazing product

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 20 Feb 2013
Good sized gloves, arrived quickly and safely. Are doing the job they were purchased for so very pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for winter pruning work, 10 Jan 2014
R. A. Camp (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Gloves were a little stiff to start with; but they soon become more flexible.They effectively keep out rain and wind, and every sort of thorn nature offers. Strongly recommended for anyone pruning plants in winter. The bright colour is a great advantage: so that they show up when you are looking for them. I have many single gloves, having shed many around the garden over the years. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Dec 2013
Mr. Alasdair Gordon "Alasdair W Gordon" (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
I use the gloves for cycling and they are brilliant they keep your hands warm even when it is raining!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son, 25 Nov 2013
I bought these for my son to try as he works outdoors on building site. he said they are very warm but cant wear when he is plastering ect as they dont flex enough. but if doing general work without tools then a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 18 Nov 2013
Arrived two days earlier than advertised. Fit perfectly. Going to use them cycling these colder days . I do around 80 miles per week and my others are too bulky. These fit fine in my little bag when my hands get warm. Very pleased, so if you are a cyclist,then they will be better and cheaper than professional gloves,but probably much warmer. Not slip, snug fit. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 17 Nov 2013
I have had a few pairs now of this glove and find them very good warm and comfortable and good grip I do alot of tree work and vegetation clearance and I rate them highly compared to others I have used, for me they work well even when its wet they do get soggy but I find I still have good grip I keep a few pairs with me so I can change them during wet days. Thorns can be a problem but I just work with caution and I find they are fine. I use them for many other things even for walking the dogs to keeps my hands warm I do like this product alot I hope others will find them a benefit to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin saver, 20 Jun 2014
I order this product on a regular basis. They wear well and protect my 'delicate' hands from wear and tear and keep my 'pinkies' warm in winter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›