on 10 February 2011
I bought this towel for a travelling trip im taking in October. I chose it due to the price but now that I have the item it has huge benefits;

-It is highly absorbant and dries extremely quickly
-Really not a bad price for microfibre towel
-Compacks down to a very small size ideal to put in a backpack to save space or even to take on a weekend away.

Only one fault for me is the colour which isnt a big problem however a neutral black, grey or brown would have done.

Now I know ive got a towel that wont take up my entire back pack! :)
on 25 October 2011
We bought it for our trip to China. Very light for carrying in your backpack, dries very quickly and it is excellent value for money!
on 20 December 2011
This was bought for a long hall stay. The towel packs up, taking very little space. It also dries very quickly!
on 17 December 2012
Bought as space saver for outward bound trip.
As avertised. Arrived on time.
Does what it says on the packet
on 30 October 2011
The towel is the perfect size to comfortably wrap round me. I've just used it on holiday and no matter how wet it was in the evening it's dry the next morning.
on 29 February 2012
It does what's it says on the box: light, great absorption, perfect for travel far a filed or just for a daily commute with a visit to a gym in a process. It's not a fluffy towel but it never claimed to be.
on 6 April 2012
I bought this towel based on the other positive reviews after previously using a differing style of travel towel which was not that effective. I can only reiterate what the others have said, this is a lightweight, super absorbent & fast drying item. I'm about to order some more as it's perfect for my families travel needs, it's well worth the cost.
on 28 January 2015
This is a must for the quintessential traveller - super absorbent and takes up minimal space.

One word of warning: If you're looking for a 5 minute wrap-around and tuck to get from 95% to 100% dryness, think twice if you've got a fat back. A wrap-around and tuck can prove to be tricky due to the material of the towel, and it may not hold its position for longer than 10 seconds max.

My advice is attack the under-pant drawer immediately after the rub down process has been concluded.
on 23 October 2010
bought this wonderful towel for my daughter going to Cambodia for a year it fits in the most tiny space in a very full ruck sack
on 5 December 2012
I use it for showering at the gym every other day. Doesn't smell and dries very quickly. Also takes up minimum room in my bag.

See one answered question