on 30 October 2012
I wanted to use this roller to fix photographs sprayed with 3M re-positionable spray mount, and it does the job perfectly.
The coated rubber and wide roller means you can exert some force but not damage the print.

I wouldn't call it a toy.
on 7 November 2014
Nice and heavy and very even across the length of the roller. This means that it coats and prints with ink exactly as it is intended to. It is also a decent size for larger jobs. I use it to print shooting targets from a template and it performs very well.
on 27 December 2012
This roller is ideal for lino cutting and I did buy two..one for applying the ink and one for pressure. It's very sturdy and comfortable to use.
on 28 August 2013
Cheap. Marks in the roller so if you want it for smooth rolling avoid this one. OK for just putting pressure over something though.
on 7 May 2015
I've only used it a few times but it seems to be a very sturdy little roller and far better than I expected at the price. I'm currently doing a BA in Fine Arts and took the roller into University with me so that I could work in a different area. During the course of the day other students borrowed it and and also thought that it was a decent piece of equipment.
on 17 March 2013
The roller is very sturdy and well made, mine has a couple of long dents in which could be a problem when I use it to put decal waterslide pictures on a flat surface.
on 22 May 2013
This is a great roller for basic mono printing. Does the job and cleans up nicely. Need more time to use it to see how sturdy it is under repeated wear.
on 7 April 2014
As I wanted to be able to ink my own designed stamps more easily than with my 6 inch brayer I bought this smaller one and it is a great size which I will use with the Inking tray (size 250mm x 200mm). Good quality at a great price. I thoroughly recommend this handy brayer.
on 28 November 2013
this inexpensive little roller does the job. Ive had a lot of fun printing from my old lino cuts with some success.
on 25 June 2016
Use this for decoupage and it is really sturdy.