5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!
Published on 26 July 2010 by Skippy

1.0 out of 5 stars side effects...
My mum has been trying the D-Mannose powder to see if it would ease a long term bladder pain problem. The short answer is that it hasn't - and as a bonus, each time she has taken it, she got really bad stomach cramps. I think there should be a warning that some people may not be able to take it - I don't believe it is true to say there are no side effects.
Published on 8 May 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Sweet Cures Waterfall D-Mannose 50 x 1g Tablets (Personal Care)
I took Waterfall d-mannose after a really bad UTI (and after 35 years of really bad UTIs!). It works very quickly and the acute infection was reduced within a couple of hours! I then took it solidly for about a month and I now very rarely have them at all. When I think how much I have saved on other treatments (sodium citrate, antibiotics etc) I think this is a bargain. I wish I had known about this product years ago - I could have saved myself a great deal of pain, embarrassment, hospital visits, drugs, days off work etc.
They also do a powder which is sometimes easier to take, esp in an emergency.
The suppliers are lovely and always try to post as soon as possible because they know how desperate people can be. I know it sounds corny but I really cannot rate this product highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars d-mannose works, 28 May 2012
I have been having upper UTIs, due to menopause, hitting my kidneys since January 2010. 7 urine infections later (and lots of damaging anti-biotics) doctors eventually resorted to prescribing ciprofloxacin - i read the side effects, which are awful, and decided there had to be a better way. Did chinese herbs - took 4 weeks to clear UTI to being symptom free. Costs about £150 to treat myself for 12 weeks. Christmas 2011 - another urine infection. Trawled the internet and found d-mannose. I had let the infection build up by this time, and was using chinese medicine again - Found d-mannose and this is true - it took 3 days. By 3 days I was out of the usual UTI horror story. Though continued taking d-mannose for 2-3 weeks after just to be sure. End of March 2012, another UTI - cleared with d-mannose in 3 days - again I take it religously for a couple of weeks to make sure infection fully cleared. SO yes, it works. I also recommend getting a dip stick urine tester from one of the UK d-mannose sites - can test to see if you have bacteria, blood in urine etc. Worth checking as UTIs can progress to gomerulo nephritis and cause irreversible kidney damage affecting kidney function flow rate. I had my kidneys checked and mercifully I was OK. It makes me angry that doctors keep prescribing antiobiotics for something that can be treated with a non digestible sugar, even babies can take it. Though we all know there is no money in non pharmaceuticals. It's a scandal. I dont normally write reviews - though sharing this for anything who needs convincing - as these repeated infections cause massive suffering and d-mannose works. It's also useful to cut down on sugar, esp in the evenings, if you are sensitive to UTIs as e-coli bacteria which mostly cause UTIs just love sugar and have several night hours with obviously no urine voiding to build up in the bladder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Cure for me, 16 Jan. 2012
I have suffered from urine infections for over 20 years, have been to urologists both NHS and private in an effort to stop the attacks but all they did was throw more antibiotics at the problem. I have taken far too many antibiotics which has resulted in my being antibiotic resistent and I have suffered terribly. I researched the net and discovered this powder and felt I had nothing to lose so tried it. For the first time in years within a couple of hours my urine stopped burning and I was STING free. It was my miracle find and I have now recommended it to many of my friends who had been suffering. The medical profession/phamacetical companies have EVERYTHING to lose by recommending this amazing product to us and never once mentioned it to me but that's a whole other story!! I used to have constant cystitis but I now get it 1 or 2 times a year and that's usually because I have been lazy and not taken it when I know I should have ie as a preventative measure when I know I should have!! If you have a severe case of cystitis/infection, it may take a good few doses to calm the burning but I strongly recommend that you persevere and keep taking it because it truly does work on bacterial infections of the urinary track. Also, I have noticed I have had to take two packets of this power/tablets if the infection is severe but it definitely works for me. I have been detailed in this review because urinary track infections have caused me so much misery throughout the years and I truly believe that this product changed my life and if I can help someone else by telling them this then that's great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the can, 8 Nov. 2011
Delivered very quickly, which is what was needed given the reason for ordering it. Have taken it for some days and all symptoms have gone, so obviously working well. Too soon yet to know if the effects are long lasting but the initial relief is wonderful. Would recommend wholeheartedly. No side effects either.

5.0 out of 5 stars really works, 5 Jan. 2012
i have tried everything before this product i have got both the tablets in case i'm out when i get an attack and powder for when i'm at home shame you can't get this from the doc but when you get an attack you will pay anything to get rid of it can't praise it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Feb. 2011
After four years of continous infections, this really seems to work. When I had a bad infection of the sort that I would usually have taken antibiotics for, the D-Mannose provided some relief after just 20 minutes, and I was almost completely better after 48 hours -- much faster than the recovery from antibiotics in my experience. I am now taking it as a preventative and hoping that it will do the trick.

4.0 out of 5 stars d mannose, 24 Jun. 2011
i recently bought this product after researching it on the internet,ive been trying to clear a uti for 1 month now with no success had lots of different antibiotics and none of them work,so i decided to try d mannose and so far after 24hrs of use it has worked and made me feel nearly 100% hopefully after taking it for longer i will feel 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars D-Manose, 5 Sept. 2011
My consultant urologist told me that some of his patients had found good results with this product when others had failed. I tried it and have not had any symptoms since, which is amazing as I was suffering almost continually with urinary infections and have not had any problems for 18 months!

1.0 out of 5 stars side effects..., 8 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a life saver, 4 Mar. 2013
I found this product through Amazon and i cannot thank the manufacturer and the reviewers enough! it is definitely a life saver. Everytime i used to have it, it was so bad that i'll have a kidney infection. But since i've discovered and started to take this, i've not had one bout for the last 1 yr! touchwood! thank you Sweet Cures!!

Sweet Cures Waterfall D-Mannose 50 x 1g Tablets