4.0 out of 5 stars value for money
costume is great but hat is abit small in size. the belt is abit small too.overall dress fitted great well worth the money
Published on 6 Dec. 2012 by suzanne wilkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Not at all what was expected!
Was too big for the size requested and zip was not even straight at the back!
Published on 24 Dec. 2012 by m patel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 24 Dec. 2012
Not at all what was expected!
Was too big for the size requested and zip was not even straight at the back!

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size and missing parsel, 11 Jan. 2012
Rubbish rubbish rubbis.......I ordered a dress for a fancy dress party. It got delivered on time but when I open the parsel( On the day of the party) it was a completely different dress in a size that would struggel to cover up a child. So insteed of looking christmassy and nice I looked like a drag queen, Thanks

As well as this I had orderd santa outfit for my sons. One got delivered, the 2nd one I only saw the resit off. And there was one very disapointed 5 year old!

Sigrid Gilleberg

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing guide, 1 Jan. 2013
I bought this for a charity day at work but had to go elsewhere to find another one as the item was huge. It was stated as medium (which I then checked on the smiffy's website to get the measurements) but came up a completely different size. It was too big in every possible way, the woman in the picture must be about 7ft tall to make the dress that short.

3.0 out of 5 stars not brilliant, 17 Mar. 2013
This was for a sponsered dress up day, came quickly and without fuss. It is not brilliant but served its purpose but because its felt you need to be careful has it rips easy and it on the roomy side. Hat was small and i used my own belt..

3.0 out of 5 stars its very big, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mother Christmas costume for women (Toy)
this is a brilliant costume, but would fit size 14 not 8-10 so if you are tiny don't bother, I'm a size 10 and it drowns me, but otherwise its ok

3.0 out of 5 stars Santa Outfit, 18 Oct. 2011
I bought this for a bit of fun to wear to a Christmas night out. Unfortunately I have had to return as the outfit is so large (I did order large but this is huge!). I am currently waiting a replacement. Downside is that it cost me £2.16 to return plus a further £2.00 postage for a replacement. Let's hope the medium size fits!

Overall quality of material is fair - but it will serve the purpose.

Customer Services very helpful when I contacted them about returning the item for a replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 6 Dec. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm normally a size 18 and was a bit worried that the 16/18 size might be a bit too tight on me but it fitted fine with a little, 5 Dec. 2014
Arrived quickly. I'm normally a size 18 and was a bit worried that the 16/18 size might be a bit too tight on me but it fitted fine with a little room to spare. Fabric feels like it won't wash well but as this isn't something I'll be wearing regularly this isn't an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss santa bargain costume, 13 Dec. 2010
For the price, this costume is a real winner. The sizing was acurate and it looked just great on. I was really impressed with my purchase and if you're looking for a cheap miss santa outfit, I'd recommend this one!

2.0 out of 5 stars SMIFFY'S COSTUME MISS SANTA OUTFIT, 17 Dec. 2013
This dress was of very poor quality material. So much so that if you hold the material in your fingers it is almost ready to tear. Not happy with it at all I'm afraid and would not recommend it to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›