4.0 out of 5 stars wig review
I ordered this for my 70s themed hen do, and it went down a treat!! Good fun wig for a bargain price
Published on 18 Nov 2010 by sozza

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
This wig is OK, good for the price.
the one I received was nowhere near the size and fullness of the one in the photo, so I was a bit disappointed, and didn't wear it in the end, it just ended up looking to much like Dennis the menace!I wouldn't buy another one.
Published on 4 Mar 2011 by yessejwel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 4 Mar 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This wig is OK, good for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars More Mavis than Macey, 11 Feb 2010
H. L. Watt "shutter happy" (London) - See all my reviews
By wearing this wig I assumed that I would look like Foxy Brown (albeit Foxy having spent several years trapped in a dark basement) but I ended up looking like my gran. This 'fro is far too big and really misshapen; not so much a globe, more of a globule of hair encasing my dome. There was too much height and not enough width for my liking, especially as I have quite a long face. Luckily, I bought an emergency back-up 'fro which was cheaper, but this looked great on me; spherical with a radius good for my cranius. So great I got bored of all the compliments I was receiving throughout the night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour, 22 May 2011
I ordered six blue afro wigs from PartyMill. I was very happy to receive my order within few work days, however after opening the package I was disappointed. Instead of mid/dark blue afro wigs that I thought I would get based on the picture, I got six baby blue clown afro wigs. Order confirmation and order list had Blue Afro 70's Funky wigs listed, but as colour difference was so clear I believe a wrong product was delivered. I sent an email to PartyMill and tried to reach the company by phone, but have not received any response and have not been able to get my calls thru even though trying to call them at least 10 times across 3 working days.

Wigs that I received resemble to this product, even picture in the package is the same:

As I have been not able to reach the company I am not sure if the issue with product description or if wrong product was dispatched.

4.0 out of 5 stars wig review, 18 Nov 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like the picture, 20 Feb 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Unisex Funky Afro - Adult Fancy Dress Wig (Toy)
I know this product was cheap but was not like the picture and the quality was not very good as when trying to plump it up the hair fell out in my hands . Delivery was excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR MONEY, 19 Jan 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Unisex Funky Afro - Adult Fancy Dress Wig (Toy)
NOT VERY GOOD QUALITY WANTED 4 WOULD ONLY SEND 2 FREE PP 2 CAME ON TIME AND 2 CAME TOO LATE TO BE SENT ON AS PRESENTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Unisex Funky Afro - Adult Fancy Dress Wig (Toy)
Received my order promptly. Good quality for price!

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loved it!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Unisex Funky Afro - Adult Fancy Dress Wig (Toy)
Got it for my 13 year old for his school fancy dress and he loved it.Value for money. fits larger heads too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not maassive affro, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Unisex Funky Afro - Adult Fancy Dress Wig (Toy)
It is ok for a laugh - it aint anything like the picture though - it is more like an old lady's wash & set - aka Maggie Thatcher style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wig Wednesday, 15 Jun 2014
Bought this for wig wednesday at work, did the job, and everyone thought I had a ginger fro... what more could I ask.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Smiffys Unisex Funky Afro Wig (Black)
2.58