Size: One Size|Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£3.80+ Free shipping

on 6 September 2014
I was wary of wearing this at old Trafford and it turned out my fears were founded. As the massive circumference of the wig blocked out the view for a good portion of my block. Luckily they weren't that bothered and preferred looking at my wig as opposed to David Moyes Manchester united scour around the pitch like lost puppies. Up the reds!
on 11 February 2010
By wearing this wig I assumed that I would look like Foxy Brown (albeit Foxy having spent several years trapped in a dark basement) but I ended up looking like my gran. This 'fro is far too big and really misshapen; not so much a globe, more of a globule of hair encasing my dome. There was too much height and not enough width for my liking, especially as I have quite a long face. Luckily, I bought an emergency back-up 'fro which was cheaper, but this looked great on me; spherical with a radius good for my cranius. So great I got bored of all the compliments I was receiving throughout the night.
on 13 April 2016
Very disappointed. The wig looks nothing like the picture. I was expected "Jackson Five". I received Leo Sayer who'd been dragged through a hedge backwards.
If I were you, I'd look elsewhere.
on 30 November 2015
This is a very poor quality wig, nothing like the stock photo in the listing. It didn't say Smiffy's on the packaging so I don't think it was Smify's as they are usually good quality. This wig is a mess, I don't think I will have a use for it
on 4 March 2011
This wig is OK, good for the price.
the one I received was nowhere near the size and fullness of the one in the photo, so I was a bit disappointed, and didn't wear it in the end, it just ended up looking to much like Dennis the menace!I wouldn't buy another one.
on 15 October 2014
Took a lot of teasing and back combing to turn this wig into an Afro but looked good after a bit of work. I will also hairspray it before wearing again as it was coming out all over the place ! That said good for the price.
on 14 April 2013
Needed 'foofing' a bit when we recieved these, but they were amazing and the colour really bright. Perfect for our World Book Day costumes of Thing 1 and Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat! Will return to you definitely - many thanks!
on 7 August 2012
since donning this wig I have had evil thoughts. Thus far I have committed many crimes whilst wearing it. I tried throwing it in a river, but when I arrived home it was sitting on my couch looking at me.

I don't know how this will end. This is the first chance I have had to go on the internet and write about it as it is using the bath just now. If it finds out it will beat me again
on 11 April 2016
From what I could tell it wasn't a Smiffy's item at all, it came in unbranded plastic bag. When I opened the bag it had the most awful smell. It doesn't fit on an average adult's head and in terms of curls I was expecting it to be like the picture. Well this was extremely flat, patchy and about a quarter of the size. Asked for a refund and have been given it. This will be going straight in the bin.
on 23 April 2015
I feel bad for saying this as it's not my nature but WTF did I just received.First things first it is not Smiffys Brand as i know what there wig quality is like and its not what I'm looking at now.It comes in a unbranded packet which is so compact that you can't even puff it up to make it look anything like an afro.When you do try to fix this sad excuse of an afro it falls to pieces and you are now left with a piece of netting the afro was once attached too.One thing that I must give them credit for is they did tell the truth that it's unisex as this can be place on the head of a pig and will still look awful.As you can tell yes I'm not happy but what do you expect from a £3 product by "SMIFFYS"......... Hope this helps stay well away.