Price:£12.50+ Free shipping

on 16 February 2013
A yellow matted mess. Nothing like the picture . Was not fit to be worn. Wish I"d notice of other reviews
on 30 May 2014
resembled dead cat did not fit correctly. Did not use as not suitable. Bad buy all round do not recomend
on 4 January 2013
Wore this for an Effie Trinket costume at Halloween, worked a treat (well those that knew who she was got the idea!) but after wearing it for the second time it started to lose some of its shape and I had to put bobby pins in the wig to hold parts of the fringe in place. Other than that though great wig, great value and speedy delivery.
on 5 October 2014
the wig was bought for a flapper event but I was a bit diaspponted it was not flat on top as shown in the picture it was very curly thick & heavy and it had a yellowish tinge I couldnt take it of as my hair by that time was worse than the wig but I didnt let it spoil my day with the girls
on 12 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter who was appearing in 'Thoroughly Modern Millie' and needed a couple of wigs to change into during the show. The wig is good, but very short - which posed a bit of a problem as my daughter has long and thick hair. However, it did for the show as no-one was very close up.
on 27 September 2011
Sadly, though I cannot fault the seller in any way, the wig was tangled up and not wearable. Obviouly down to the packing, because the seller was honest and very fast delivery. I would still use them again, but was disappointed with the item.
on 4 January 2015
It wasn't as the picture. Much more yellow in real life and the curls started too close to the parting.
I didn't wear this wig in the end.
on 10 June 2011
Product is OK, you just need to brush to desired style. I wasn't expecting it to come out the box as in the model shot, to be honest!
on 27 March 2014
Really good wig looked amazingly realistic and transformed how I looked for the 1920's murder mystery night, perfect for the job.
on 24 November 2013
Not as pictured and could not wear this, too small, fuzzy and knotted, cannot be restyled. This was a waste of money.