5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Soundtracks
I love Star Trek and the themes, but I particularly like the Generations music. In my opinion, some of the tracks on here (especially the overture) make you think of life, the past and all its hopes and glories and fears. That's what I call great music, that can connect with you emotionally.

My favorites include: The Overture, Deck 15, The Nexus/A Christmas...
Published 6 months ago by John Picard

3.0 out of 5 stars The next Generation of sound track?
I feel that the strongest Treck soundtracks would be "Motion Picture" & "Kan", which have some great melodies within they. With "Generations" apart from "nexus" & Enterprise crashing score, the rest of the record is a little flat(although I like all the sound effects at the end of the album).
Published on 4 April 2012 by Jimi jac

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Soundtracks, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Star Trek Generations (Audio CD)

My favorites include: The Overture, Deck 15, The Nexus/A Christmas Hug, Jumping The Ravine, Kirk's Death and To Live Forever. Those are the most emotionally engaging ones in my opinion to make you think - a lot of the past and of the future, the friendships you have formed, the things that have happened and reminding you of being mortal.

If you are a fan of dramatic themes then you might want to get a different Star Trek soundtrack as Generations has a lot more slower and emotionally deeper tunes. But I love it and rank it among some of my favorite themes of all time. It means a lot to me as it really does make you think of life.

If you could play the Overture out in a really beautiful place, out of the way of people surrounded by water and trees and natural landscapes, it would be amazing. Or on a starry night with an incredible view and wondrous sky formations, yes - just listen to it and think of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 1 Mar 2013
Mr. S. N. Goodall (Sevenoaks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Trek: Generations (Audio CD)
I am a Star Trek geek anyway and have all the soundtracks, however, this one is particularly good as I am also a fan of choral music and this has some very nice haunting vocal pieces. One of the better soundtracks from the franchise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek Generations soundtrack, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Star Trek Generations (Audio CD)
Star Trek Generations
This is a good release show casing the complete score . I am a collector of film and tv soundtracks as well as being a Star Trek fan so this expanded release is a welcome addition to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant soundtrack!, 11 July 2009
G. Morgan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Trek: Generations (Audio CD)
Well worth purchasing even if you have not seen the movie some brilllaint classical pieces on here. My favourite is the overture and jumping the ravine if unsure whether to purchase it listen to the clips of the tracks.

3.0 out of 5 stars The next Generation of sound track?, 4 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A nearly perfect soundtrack, 4 Aug 2009
D. O. Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Trek: Generations (Audio CD)
In my opinion, perhaps the best music to accompany any Trek production; by turns gripping and haunting. Exactly the emotional ride you want from a soundtrack.

I'm not enough of a Trek enthusiast to appreciate the curiously included library of the movie's sound effects that forms the second half of the CD, but perhaps a fan would find them diverting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 Sep 2009
This review is from: Star Trek: Generations (Audio CD)
This Soundtrack is brillent! It has some beautyful tunes! Recomend to anyone not just Startrek Fans!

Star Trek Generations