5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely baskets
Published on 5 April 2013 by Marlscat

3.0 out of 5 stars Baskets
There are very attractive when planted up however the colour on the baskets is fading already which is a bit dissapointing
Published 21 months ago by moppet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely baskets, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Gardman 9-inch Water Hyacinth Ball Basket with Holes (Garden & Outdoors)
These arrived the other day and I am really very pleased with them. I've not planted them up yet, but I think they'll look great once I get the plants inside. They look really substantial and strong and I think the holes round the outside are just the right size to hold the plants without letting all the compost fall out. The hanging chains appear to be good quality too and I don't think they will rust as easily as some do. Now all I need is for the weather to get better so that I can get them filled up!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't you just love 'em?, 7 Aug. 2014
Have this product at the moment hanging colourfully with begonias. Bought it about 4 years ago as it was something completely different and somewhat unique in the area we live as we have not seen any others hanging.
So, they have worn well but in need of replacing at the end of the season and my best buy for the replacements (I have two) was at Amazon.
My partner and I just love 'em!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE, 20 Feb. 2013
My baskets arrived in good condition well within the delivery stipulated. They are very attractive and I cant wait to fill them with spring flowers. I have used a similar basket before but these are of a superior quality and very good value. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars hanging basket, 24 Sept. 2012
bettybell "art" (bury, lancashire, uk) - See all my reviews
these hanging baskets are great, easy to fill with plants, and you get a real "ball" effect of flowers. you dont get any bits of compost flooding out, they are really well contained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 19 Sept. 2013
These hanging baskets have brought comments from everyone. So easy to fill and light to carry. I am going to replace all my baskets with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary hanging basket, 17 Mar. 2015
The basket ball arrive right on time ,it is really sturdy and will look great with my flowers in,
Will by another one

3.0 out of 5 stars Baskets, 1 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 July 2013
Great, looks really nice all planted up. Now just letting my plants grow to fill the ball basket. Will buy them again

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 6 Sept. 2014
Neo (California) - See all my reviews
OK but not great for planting. would work ok for bulbs but not for all summer use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
Well packaged they look great for the price