4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a beginner., 24 April 2014
This review is from: Wilton Dessert Decorator Plus (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this kit because it appeared to be a great way for me to learn how to ice cakes using designs. It's been an easy learning curve, although, I'm slightly disappointed because it appears that the other stainless steel Wilton tips do not fit this item. Still, it's a handy tool to have around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Wilton Dessert Decorator Plus (Kitchen & Home)
Great product, had to get one fast as mine broke, was a bit more expensive than I originally paid but worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never had so much fun...., 16 April 2014
This review is from: Wilton Dessert Decorator Plus (Kitchen & Home)
I'm a novice cake maker and really wanted to take things a step further without embarrassing myself too much with the decorating side of things. I read all the reviews on here and this item seemed to be the one which best suited my proficiency. So with the help of Mary Berry's book I got to work and made her fairy cakes. So far so good. Then unpacking this little beauty was a bit scary, but I do recommend you read the item instructions. So with the fairy cakes, I used the long nozzle and filled the cakes with seedless strawberry jam and then using the star nozzle, decorated them with butter icing. Ok, so perfection comes with practise, but for a first attempt my family were pleased at being my guinea pigs, but tbh, I'd give it 5 stars just for the fun factor. Just to create and decorate something from the ordinary was very rewarding, simple to do and fun...my family are very pleased that I'm so easily pleased. It all worked exactly as it said it would and I'm now looking forward to trying out the other nozzles on other recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review on Wilton Dessert Decorator Pluc, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wilton Dessert Decorator Plus (Kitchen & Home)
My 12 year old daughter loves making cup cakes but she cannot use the traditional piping bags as her coordination in her hands is not 100% perfect which is why we decided on this product. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend it. My daughter can now finally make cupcakes!! Because it is made of plastic It is much easier to clean than a piping bag. The piping bag never really felt clean after washing it but we have used the Decorator Plus many times and it's as good as new. To fill the Decorator Plus, we found it easier to place it into a tall glass, so you have your hands free for transferring the icing into the tube. To transfer the icing we used a tea spoon with a very long handle as obviously the opening is not as wide as a piping bag and the long spoon enables you to push the mixture down. We only need to fill it twice to make 12 cupcakes. I have just brought a cake pop maker for my daughter and will use the Decorator Plus to put the mixture into the maker.

Wilton Dessert Decorator Plus