5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Plush Hippo Microwavable Toy
Cozy Plush Hippo Microwavable ToyIntelex - Cozy Plush Microwavable Hippo, 30cm
Published on 25 Feb 2012 by KReview

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I loved this item and followed all the instructions properly, but the bottom dried out and cracked after only a few uses. The 'beads' inside started to fall out, I can no longer use it. Bit disappointed. It's a shame as it was amazing when warm! I am not confident in purchasing another one as believe the same thing will happen again.
Published 22 months ago by lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Plush Hippo Microwavable Toy, 25 Feb 2012
Cozy Plush Hippo Microwavable ToyIntelex - Cozy Plush Microwavable Hippo, 30cm
I bought this because I am a student and try to use my central heating in small amounts to save money so I treated myself a PIG version of the intelex microwavable teddies in an attempt to stay a little warmer - and I am so glad I did. I sit the PIG on my lap whilst I do my course work at my desk and it keeps me nice and toasty and warm. It was so effective that I decided to send one to my sister who is also a student, so I bought her the HIPPO version.

The HIPPO is a good size, and has a nice weight to it. Its lovely and fluffy, and has a sweet face. It is the colour of lavender, a pale purple/lilac, which is appropriate to the lavender inside the teddy.The HIPPO feels really nice and soft and the lavender fragrance is very calming. I can see why lots of parents buy these for their kids, the teddies are a lot safer and generally nicer than hot water bottles. Just pop the toy in the microwave for two minutes and enjoy the wonderful warmth for a couple of hours. There are lots of different animal design versions of this product - I recommend for adults and kids alike, these products make great gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift for 'children' of all ages, 3 Nov 2012
Y. COLE (WITSHIRE, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer (Personal Care)
I bought a varied dozen of these Microwavable toys last year for Xmas presents - using Amazon of course...keeps it safe and so easy to do. Age range of the recipients was between 2 and 22. Every single one of them - including several young lads - really loved them. Given while they were visiting me it was great to see the pleasure on their faces and within minutes we were out in the kitchen warming them up in the microwave. A very comforting furry animal who can help with aches and pains as well as being a toy and looking great sitting on a made up bed. I have to admit I have 2 myself and they encourage bed making .....and yes I'm 66.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Hot Hippo, 15 Mar 2012
This review is from: Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer (Personal Care)
Lovely and cozy toy to hug and keep you warm. Two minutes in the microwave gives about an hour of warmth but the tighter you hug it the longer the heat lasts. The arms and legs are not full of the warming wheat as in some other animals, but this does not make a difference in the warming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer (Personal Care)
Great item, good quality and does exactly what we hoped for, really pleased. Would recommend and we would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and functional, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer (Personal Care)
It is very useful for bellyache, stomach anche... Or it can be used by our babies to sleep with... It is really cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and cuddly, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer (Personal Care)
Bought this for my father in law and he loves it. I have one too and they are so soft and warm. Great gift

5.0 out of 5 stars children & adults will love this!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer (Personal Care)
fantastic! we bought one of these for my daughter to have something warm to cuddle at bedtime but she also loved having her cuddly toy warmed up under her blanket on a cold winter day when she was out in the pushchair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mother's day present, well received :), 8 April 2013
This review is from: Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer (Personal Care)
The kids already have animal microwave warmers, so they wanted to get mum one too, and she really loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Hippo!!, 5 April 2013
Mr. G. Rand (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer (Personal Care)
I think this is a very cool product. Looks cool and acts as a a nice bed warmer.

The lavender smell is noticeable although I wouldn't say it's to over the top.

I noticed on other reviews that people have commented about some dampness or moisture after being microwaved and indeed I have found this, my guess would be that this is just what happens when you heat a microwave warmer in the microwave. I haven't found it to be excessive.

Overall happy with the product so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty Hippo, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer (Personal Care)
This item is fantastic! I bought it as it can get a bit chilly in uni even with the heating on, it stays warm for a good few hours and no chance of burns from hot water so perfect for children too. I received this item very quickly, it is soft, cuddly, cute, smells of lavender, warm in the microwave and it's perfect for a cold winter's day or night! :)

Soframar Cozy Plush Hippopotamus Warmer