5.0 out of 5 stars Great item

3.0 out of 5 stars hated it! I had a harness
Published 2 months ago by M. Suarez

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 8 Jun 2010
W. Ellis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clippasafe Wrist Link - Multi Coloured [Baby Product] (Baby Product)
Bought this item to replace the traditional harness and reins for my 2 yr old. Felt that she needed a little bit more freedom than the reins were allowing. She quite willingly puts it on and actually ends up holding my hand more with it on than without it! It's a good item, just about the right length. Great service too, it was here within a couple of days. The adult end is a velcro strap but the child end is a plastic fixing, the same as those found on bag straps etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 July 2010
My daughter was really being naughty walking, I had tried everything I could think of, at a last resort I switched her old reins for this and miraculously it has worked! She now walks beside me and even wants to hold my hand now! I no longer dread taking her out for a walk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 23 Aug 2011
Very pleased with this product. I have a very active SEN 4 year old and it seems to be working a treat even as a toddler training aid. Have to be strict but it's the very thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Graet product, 16 Jan 2012
I like this because it does not have velcro like many similar products, so I feel it is much safer to use. Lovely and colourful making it easier to find in my crowded bag and small enough not to take up too much room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrist link, 30 Jun 2013
My Grandson loved this as he could 'take mummy for a walk' but he soon learned how to escape from it when he was fed up with that game! So if you have an escapoligist for a toddler I would recommend a harness type of restraint.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Aug 2011
I bought this for our 2 year old. It is very colourful and my son seems to like it when we had it on(in doors!) We will see how much he likes it outside! Only bad thing I will say is that I expected the child end to be a bit more secure, it is tight enough but I don't think it will be long till he works out how to loosen it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 4 Feb 2012
I had terrible trouble getting my son to hold my hand whilst out walking. He just used to plop onto the ground and wail, refusing to walk. To my wifes surprise this little purchase worked a treat. For reasons unknown he immediately held my hand whilst attached with the lanyard. I've no idea what the effect was but I was more than pleased with it. Give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Jun 2013
Bought this for my 2 year old son to wear out and about. I gave it the 5 star rating because its easy to put on, and it actually has a bit of stretch elastic in one section so it has a bit of give. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic colour ful handdy little thing, 24 Aug 2012
love this wrist link. it gives my daughter freedom to walk at her own distance yet gives me the control over where she goes :). i love colours so definately this product was for me. easty to tighten, slight little elasticity to act as a shock obsorber. just perfect for my daughters tiny little hands.

3.0 out of 5 stars hated it! I had a harness, 28 Sep 2014
It is okay but I was sent the plain blue, which is not what I ordered (multi coloured). Mine had the adjustable strap and the velcro, si it was fully adjustable. My daughter, however, hated it! I had a harness, which she also hated. At the end, we had to go through "training" to hold hands. It took a month or so of getting frustrated, but it is much easier and safer now. For a few weeks, we said to her she had to hold hands and said constantly "hand or pram". We took the pram everywhere and when she did not hold hands (very often the first couple of weeks), she would go in the pram and cry like mad. We repeated again "hand or pram, hand?" until she said "yes". Once she holded hands, we praised her to no end and said how big she was and every few minutes we reminded her by saying "hands, very good, good girl". It took a while, almost a full month, to get it established but we finally succeed. We eventually were going everywhere holding hands and then reintroduced the pram only on occasion and always telling her beforehand that "today we have to go in the pram". Now I say "hand" when we go out for a walk and "pram" when we go to nursery and she is happy with both. No cry whatsoever. I have not used the wrist link more than twice ages ago. My daughter is now 21 months, I tried the link and harness from 12 months until about 16, when I gave up on behalf of the pram. I did the "training" when whe was 19 months and it took around 4 weeks (max).