5.0 out of 5 stars great idea
This S.O.S. talisman bracelet is a great idea. you can list contact addresses, doctors details, religion and all medication that the wearer is on. We use it for an elderly aunt, when she is taken into hospital it gives the staff all the details they need .
Published on 17 April 2012 by lulu

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless for service needed.
I was delighted to give this item an excellent review when I received it. Ten days later, the screw-on top came loose. Luckily I found it. It came loose again several times and eventually, inevitably, the top was gone.
I had one of these same SOS Talisman medic-alert bracelets in the past and never had a problem.
Unfortunately, I seem to have received a faulty...
Published 16 months ago by Frances Heneghan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless for service needed., 31 July 2013
This review is from: Ladies SOS Talisman Stainless Steel Bracelet (Jewellery)
Unfortunately, I seem to have received a faulty product. I have contacted the seller and if results are satisfactory, I will re-review. In the meantime, if you have purchased one, or are thinking of purchasing, keep a close eye on the item, lest you end up, as I have, with an utterly useless (although extremely necessary item).

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 17 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Talisman Bracelet - my peace of mind, 28 July 2014
Excellent.
I've worn a talisman bracelet for a couple of years now, since being diagnosed with a rare blood condition. It gives me peace of mind, knowing that should I ever be involved in an accident, the medical folks treating me will know how to deal with my condition.
Previously, I wore a chrome-plated version of the same bracelet - but 2 years of permanent wear saw the plating crack and craze... So this time I've gone for a stainless steel version!
It looks great!
One thing I would point out is bracelet length. It arrives measuring 8" long which just falls straight over my wrist.
As a jeweller myself, this wasn't a problem as removing a few links was easy. However, if you have the more 'average' sized wrist of 7.5", you may need to do the same.
It's not a manufacturing fault - there are plenty of ladies out there with larger wrists, and it's better to have the extra links in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Talisman Bracelet, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Ladies SOS Talisman Stainless Steel Bracelet (Jewellery)
It looks very stylish and is comfortable to wear. I feel safer knowing my medical details can be picked up on in an emergency

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Ladies SOS Talisman Stainless Steel Bracelet (Jewellery)
I am very pleased with my purchase and as it is there to help in case of emergency's I now feel very safe
Prompt delivery and a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Ladies SOS Talisman Stainless Steel Bracelet (Jewellery)
This isn't the most attractive bracelet but it does the job. It isn't adjustable so I had to go to a jewellers to have some links removed. Overall it could be a life saver so I've no regrets buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, I'm delighted with it, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Ladies SOS Talisman Stainless Steel Bracelet (Jewellery)
Excellent product, I'm delighted with it. Holds all my medical info securely and doesn't look out of place on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ladies SOS Talisman Stainless Steel Bracelet (Jewellery)
I just love this bracelet so light on my wrist as I suffer with arthritis easy to open its a life saver

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Ladies SOS Talisman Stainless Steel Bracelet (Jewellery)
I bought this bracelet to give me peace of mind for if anything should happen when I am out.
It's a lovely piece of jewellry
The delivery was beyond excellent,ordered one day,here the following morning! Could not believe it.
I would def recommend this company,and this item

5.0 out of 5 stars You cant go wrong with this, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Ladies SOS Talisman Stainless Steel Bracelet (Jewellery)
This was a present for my daughter who has numerous allergies. It arrived very quickly, and she was so pleased her other one was etched and had rubbed off so you couldnt see what her allergies were. There was loads of room for the important information. Very pleased with my purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›