5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle product

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Published 11 months ago by Biddie M

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle product, 8 Mar 2012
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
This cream is just wonderful! After just 2 days of using it I had compliments of how fresh and clear my skin looked on my face. It makes you skin the softest it can be and has a very fresh herbal lavender smell but not too overpowering. Also my 6 month old son has terrible painful eczema and this cream really hydrates his skin and helps the inflammation die down, it seems to work better than all the over the counter creams and things he's been prescribed by doctors, and I feel safe to use it on him because of the all natural ingredients. The tins are so cute and you'll get addicted to collecting them. You may think the tins look small but you only need to use a small amount, using day and night on my face and using on my son too it lasted just over a month.
I would definitely recommend all to buy this little miracle worker in a tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recomended, 19 Feb 2011
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
This is a wonderful moisturiser. You can use it for day and/or night. It doesn't smell artificial and nasty like those popular high street brands.
It's vegan, so it's "innocent". It's so gentle I can use it for my son's face too. (He has eczema) I highly recomend it, watever your skintype is.
It comes in a great size of 75 ml and in fab design tins. I am so hooked on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 23 Sep 2011
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
This product is fabulous. I first bought it on a plane on the way to Tenerife and was a bit sceptical as I had never heard of it. It smells delicious, and soaks straight into your skin without leaving a sticky residue. Your skin feels soft for ages after use. The smell lingers for quite a long time. Useful for on the go, gym, work, travel etc. It is so good I have several tins of it all around the house, handbag, gym bag etc. Love it! Try it, you will be hooked!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 14 April 2013
T. PLUMLEY "Border Terrier & the Crow" (East Anglia, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
Brilliant stuff: vegan,natural and non greasy. suitable for face hands and body and you get a neat tin too. It smells fantastic and feels really light. I've been using it for a few years now and wouldn't use anything else . Brilliant value for money. I'm using it on my hand at the moment - I sliced a finger open really badly its healed ok, but I want to stop it scarring. The steam cream soaks in very quickly and helps keep the skin really supple. Have just bought four lots as birthday presents for friends .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Moisturiser, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
This is quite simply the best moisturising cream that I have ever used. My only complaint is that it smells like a herbal poultice. Apart from that, it's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars They could charge 3x the price......, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
A friend recommended Steam Cream as something that all the fashionistas were using and a "must buy.". Of course looked it up and was amazed by the price considering how it is made and the ingredients. Agree that it smells delicious but isn't overly perfumed (I tend not to wear any scented products)--very fresh with undertones of lavender. Creamy without being heavy. Great supplemental moisturer to my fantastically expensive Kate Somerville anti ageing cream. The tins are a brilliant stroke of branding and make you want to buy several. NB: watch the expiry dates when you order.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
It has very good reviews, so I feel a bit of a 'party pooper' with my negative comment! I personally found the cream on my face yery heavy and smelly. At first when you put the cream on it's a lovely feeling and smells faintly perfumed, but not long after it feels heavy and I felt like I sprayed perfume on my face all day. Could not wait to wash it off at the end of the day. I suppose it may be because I am use to natural unfragranced (or lightly fragranced) products as I use 'Simple' products and 'Oil of Ulay' and 'Ecover cleaning products for washing clothes and cleaning the house. Not too bad for legs and feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but, 4 April 2013
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
I Was given some for Xmas, very good cream lovely aroma so I bought some more when it ran out.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a convert, 26 May 2014
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
I really didn't like the smell of lavender so when I got my first tin of this I wasn't sure how i was going to get on. The fragrance is quite subtle and over the last few weeks I've grown to like it! The moisturiser is quite heavy and I definitely wouldn't use it on my face. On my hands and quite dry feet it is a dream. I'm now onto my second tin and have just bought some for a my sister as a small birthday gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tin, great body moisturiser, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: SteamCream Original 75 ml (Personal Care)
I've been keeping this in my handbag and mostly using it as a hand cream, and it's great for that, easily absorbed and moisturising without being too greasy and a little goes a long way. I did try it on my face once but I do get a bit shiny at the best of times and felt it was a bit rich for my skin. I've also used it all over and it keeps skin nicely moisturised all day. I have to say the lavender smell is a touch strong although as previous reviewers have said it does quickly wear off. I notice it has some great ingredients including essential oil of neroli which is impressive as it's not cheap and has some great benefits.
A little really does go a long way so I think this is a good value multpurpose product. Would make a great stocking filler for female friends.

SteamCream Original 75 ml