Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£19.98+ £1.26 shipping

on 9 February 2010
Placebo have covered a wide range of songs here here, my favourites being covers of the Smiths "Bigmouth Strikes Again" and Kate Bush's "Running Up that Hill". I love the originals, and placebo have successfully recorded reimaginings which are sufficiently different (and placeboesque) to be interesting, but without sounding different for the sake of it.
on 9 February 2015
Placebo as a band never merely cover songs. They make them their own. Where fans of the original versions of these songs may have their gripes and Placebo fan will be in love with this album. Personal favourite has got to be Daddy Cool, I know its unlikely but I hope they play it in concert in March.
on 3 June 2013
Placebo manage to put their own personal touch to the various songs they cover, the most successfully with "Bigmouth Strikes Again" "Running Up that Hill", which are superb. Other covers are surprise choices and wouldn't have necessarily been my cup of tea. But overall, this is a consistently good album which shows how versatile Placebo can be. Well worth buying!
on 19 June 2011
I had heard Running up that hill on the radio, my husband alerted me to this album which I think is great. Brian's voice is so verstile it was like some tracks were made for him to sing, even loved Daddy Cool. If you are Placebo fan of a certain age,you'll know the words and be singing along in no time.
on 21 February 2011
This album is amazing! Am a loyal Placebo fan anyway but their covers are way better than the originals, Brian's voice just adds everything. Love the way they cover songs that you just didn't think they ever would. My faves have to be Running Up That Hill, 20th Century Boy and Daddy Cool. The only song I'm not really keen on is Jackie as it doesn't really seem to suit them but apart from that the album is great - buy it!!!
on 26 February 2014
A great album with some well known tunes done as cover versions by Placebo, done in their own style. very quick delivery - very happy.
on 2 December 2015
Great album,just shows their versatility. Can anyone tell me who did the original version of 'Jackie' please as it's bugging me.
on 14 January 2013
It's Placebo so if you are a fan it's one to add to your collection. Some tracks I really enjoyed but others were just OK.
on 12 April 2014
This album was a bit of a laugh for me as an avid Placebo fan but I am glad it is in my collection.
on 29 November 2015
Totally love this. Interesting take on some classics.