5.0 out of 5 stars Well balanced supplements, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Natural Health Practice Osteo Support 90 Capsules (Personal Care)
After reading books that recommended these supplements for osteoporosis I decided to buy them. Previously I was taking a lot of the ingredients separately but not some of the minerals and this offers a simpler more balanced way. Yes they are relatively expensive but probably not more so than taking the ingredients separately. It is empowering to take charge of the disease rather than let it take control of you and I believe this is ONE of the ways of doing so. I personally still need to take a few other supplements but I will certainly take these for another year or two until I have my next bone density scan. With these, orthodox medicine, a different diet and strength building exercise I am confident that I can reverse it. Watch this space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bone health, 10 Mar. 2014
High quality citrate form of calcium and magnesium for extra absorption. In other words not calcium carbonate which is chalk! Very fair price. Arrived carefully packed. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apart from the ingredients being very beautifully combined to address osteoporosis, 29 Mar. 2015
Apart from the ingredients being very beautifully combined to address osteoporosis, when I started taking one capsule just before bedtime my leg cramps ceased, for which I am very grateful. I think it's the magnesium which does it.

Natural Health Practice Osteo Support 90 Capsules
Natural Health Practice Osteo Support 90 Capsules by The Natural Health Practice Ltd