4.0 out of 5 stars Don't judge it by the demo.
In the same way you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, you shouldn't judge this game by the demo. The tracks in the demo really aren't too amazing and I imagine most people played it with the assists, played the demo once and thought "meh" and not bothered with it and went back to the more casual DiRT 2. That's what I did, and after picking up this game, I'm glad that...
Published on 3 Jan 2011 by baddude1337

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great!
This game on first run was a huge disappointment, something about the handling just isn't right, especially on a standard controller!

Published on 28 Nov 2010 by Glezza

5.0 out of 5 stars Top game!!, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
At last a decent rally title brave enough to bare the famous WRC name.
As a huge rally fan I am some what picky on rally sims as most of the time they are poop!
But this one really puts you in the seat of a four wheel drive turbo charged beast! Especially if you download the bonkers group B cars!
If your not a mud freak its still an enjoyable sit through with plenty to keep you busy.
9/10

4.0 out of 5 stars WRC, 23 Dec 2010
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
The game is good overall. Navigator is sometimes inaccurate and late with instructions. Very playable but I could not get it to work properly with the Xbox wheel. Reverse just will not work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the demo, 20 Nov 2010
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
The demo provided on Xbox Live Marketplace is completely misleading from the handling aspect of the driving (to be fair probably the most important too). The demo makes the cars seem slow to react to the player's input and rather "floaty".

I discovered this all changed when I played the real game, well up to scratch. If you're braking and turning hard at the same time the back end will step out. And, understeer is realistic so throlle control is required.

What WRC 2011 will need in addition:
*More indepth setting up of cars.
*Longer stages.
*A career mode like F1 2010, where you are hired and sponsors make demands.
*Better graphics, the 360 can take it.

Buy this if you thought the handling on the demo was shocking, you will be surprised. Show your support this time round, so they make WRC 2011!

4.0 out of 5 stars Flawed Genius, 18 Nov 2010
Mr. A. Mardell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Theres an awful lot wrong with this game, graphics are pretty dire, the menus are boring, the force feedback usage is horrendous, theres a lack of variety (its rally sections only), it gets repetative towards the end, i could probably fill this review with all the bad points, but im not going to bother.

For all the problems, this is the best rally game i've play in years. Its not quite rallysport challenge from the original xbox, but its definitely one of my favourite.

It just gets the driving right, and thats what makes the game for me. After the first couple of seconds, i forget about most of the issues (except the force feedback), and im just in the driving zone. Theres a good mix of tracks, and good mix of road textures, and the game feels different depending on the surface.

This game is absolute marmite, you'll love it, or hate it. Im definitely the former.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Best..., 6 Nov 2010
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
After buying this title, and playing it none stop since buying it is a brilliant game (My other game dont get a look in, lol). The graphics are very good, the car selection is all the cars in all leagues of WRC, with the brand new Game Mode, Road to the WRC, which is very good idea, and the one thing that made the title a classic for playing with REAL LIFE MATES (not fake ones from russia, romania and the rest of the world that you have never met, and probably will never meet.) Championship mode with altinate 1-4 players. This game is for WRC fans and hardcore gamers alike.
If it could be, this game would be 6/5 ;)
Blackbean have totally outdone themselves. Best Rally game on 360.

I am so happy its not like that WRC wannabe Dirt and Dirt2, which is far too Arcade for a good game and the shelf life was about 1 week, WRC 2010 will be in my personal top 5 games for a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality game - and I've only just started playing, 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Gotta say this is a quality game. Decent effort for an official WRC game. Nice graphics, clean, nothing spectacular but does the job very well. The driving physics are pretty much spot on, and maybe damage 'could be even better' but that could just be nit-picking and fussy, personally its minor. I can see I've got my work cut out trying to get decent place finishes on intermediate level, this is important; the gameplay keeps making me want to come back for more and many hours can be lost trying to master such things as getting the handbrake right going around curves and hairpin bends! So far, I've played no more than about 2 hours and I'm getting very addicted. This is a very decent effort, with no major weaknesses. I've seen reviews that are saying it harks back to 'old' Colin McRae Rally classics, that's spot on. That's why it feels like a real Rallying game again, no that I don't like the DIRT games.

5.0 out of 5 stars WRC - FIA World Rally Championship, 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
The games is great, I don't normally leave reviews but feel I have to.

I have been playing many types of racing related games & this is my favorite. The Graphic are top notch, with the handling of the game there isn't a game that comes close. Must buy game .. Need I say more.WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great!, 28 Nov 2010
Glezza (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)

But stay with it, fiddle with the settings, it is a good play and that is the trouble, it should have been be amazing, for me the original Colin McRae Rally game still shines as one of the best games of all time, the handling was great, the learning curve was just right, I spent hours on that game, amazing! This game feels like a very minor step forward and a large step backwards.

Graphically it's good but not great, the likes of Dirt and Dirt 2 are much better.

Handling without the assists it's very hard almost un-playable (if you are trying to get a great time), with the assists too strong, it feels like the car is fighting you, but fiddle and it gets better. I like racing games of all kinds and when I get the chance to have a good session, I like a game that is hard but not impossible, so I'm probably one of the annoying dip in dip out players that the developers try to please as well as beginners and die-hards... Trouble is I can't see this game appealing to anyone long term in any of these categories. The handling is off for fun gaming, too hard for beginners (in my humble opinion) and for the die-hards, there are not enough options to play with.

This could have been the Forza/Gran Turismo of Rally games, to me it feels a little unfinished.

Worth getting when it's cheap, and can be good fun, but it doesn't have the rewarding feeling that Colin McRae had!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Had a bit of a problem with the first game I got sent but was pleased that I could arrange something with them now just awaiting arrival good price to would reccomend this to others

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as fun as WRC 3, 12 Mar 2011
A. Mortlock (England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I used to spend countless hours on WRC 3 on PS2 and still play on it now and again to this day and for years I had been longing for a follow up on the next-gen consoles, so you could imagine how happy I was when I saw this game was going to be released.
However, after shelling out 30 for it on release date I was left disapointed. The graphics are barely improved from WRC3 and could be a lot better, and the physics of the game just don't feel as good, you spend more time spinning off the track than you do driving. The difficulty is absolutely insane! Unless you put it on easy (Which I don't normally like to do) it's really hard to win anything. O.k it's boring if you win all the time, but who wants to play a game where you lose all the time either?
The only reason this game gets three stars instead of two is the online multiplayer. It's a lot more fun racing against other people rather than ridiculously hard computer AI opponents.

WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (Xbox 360)
24.90