5.0 out of 5 stars Differences between this and the compression vest
Published 2 months ago by John Bobbins

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps you look thinner
Published on 29 April 2012 by braiders

5.0 out of 5 stars Differences between this and the compression vest, 4 July 2014
I did a glowing review for the compression vest by underworks, currently selling at 30ish. I mentioned in the review that the excess has to go somewhere, and on the vest in my case it tends to be under the arms, which is fine on a loose fitting t-shirt, but on a more fitted t-shirt, is more noticeable. Also, the neckline on the vest is more defined under some clothing. The differences between the two are that the vest is kind of double thickness at the front, creating a sort of fabric harder panel-with a single spandex back which pulls things into place. This compression t shirt is made of all over single thickness stretchy fabric. Really, this t-shirt is just a tight thin stretchy t-shirt, which as others say, perhaps does not give the same level of compression as the vest, but does seem to be less noticeable overall. Obviously the underarm problem is gone, and the v of the shirt is less visible being thinner to start with. Very easy to put on, over the head this time. Worn the same one for four days in sunny conditions all day long, and yes it needs a wash, but I didn't sweat excessively - I certainly didn't need the masking over garments that I'd usually used to wear.
In summary, not as much compression as the vest, but still helps sculpt the body, better overall even compression, easy to put on, less noticeable (not that the vest was too noticeable) and again I've bought a second one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps you look thinner, 29 April 2012
This review is from: Underworks Mens Microfiber Compression v-neck T-shirt (Apparel)
This product is okay, but I expected it to pull my gut in more than it did. However, it does tend to make you think about your posture as you wear it, so that in itself helps you look thinner. I bought a medium and a large, as someone had recommended getting a size up from what you need. The large did nothing. It felt like a normal T-shirt. I would normally buy a medium in a T-shirt, and this medium was tight (as I'd expected it to be), and pulled me in a bit all over. I expected to sweat in it, as the fabric is man-made, but I don't. If anything it is quite cooling.
For the price it's okay and gives me added confidence.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected!, 4 Jun 2014
L. Tonge "tcvs" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this shirt for the price. However, I was pleasantly surprised! As other reviewers have said - don't try and put it on like a normal shirt or you'll be dislocating your shoulders!

For me, it made me look a bit slimmer - nothing drastic but for the money, you can't go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars LIke it, 27 Nov 2013
Yes, its good and does the job, Stops you wobbling!!!!!!! Great under shirt and warm but not too hot…Great value

3.0 out of 5 stars A good Product, 1 July 2011
I recently bought this item after my old compression shirt got a bit to small for me and i was not in disappointment.

It fits like a glove, I normally don't spend that much on a compression shirt, because of which I would not spend this kind of money again on it, unless i won the lottery and wanted a SKINS Tri400 Compression Sleeveless Tri Top

Three points on this item that hit me, and a buyer should know:

1. It is expensive for the item, you can get Under Armour for cheaper but still good.
2. It tends to shift a bit so i might slowly work it's way up your stomach, slowly is the key word.
3. You MUST get the item a size bigger than your casual wear, example I am a Medium, so I got a Large.

So basically, expensive but so far no disappointment, however I'd much rather get a Under Armour Shirt:Under Armour Aggression ColdGear Mock Neck Top

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sep 2014
Stunnung top for the money.but you git to have very athletic body to wear it

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have brought this far sooner, 6 Feb 2012
I am a big guy and brought the 2xl version. The effect was immediate, on the waist it held me in so that I could tighten my belt by two notches and was able to do up a suit jacket that had not been done it up in over a year. i also noticed that my posture was much better, to the extent that when I took it off after 9 hours I could feel the muscles that had been worked. I hope that it will hold it's shape as I have not had it long enough to see if it will just stretch.

If you are in any doubt about this sort of product just buy one and give it a go, you will not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars GIVE IT A TRY, 6 Jan 2012
I purchased this a few months ago and have went back today to get a new one. The item is worth the money and in my opinion does what it is supposed to !